Chapter 4

Nothing to say.....

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

*Time skip*

I'm now 18 years old, an idiot, cheerful giving smile guy and a one hell of a f*cking normal mage. No curse power, just an ordinary mage but dragonslayer. Ever since that day, my powers grew weak to weaker until I got scared to that armored girl, of coarse you know who I meant, it's Erza and got the same level as that hands- I mean, that stripper which he is now an S-class mage and me..... NOT! I was so frustrated when he was get to be an S-class and not me!

*Flashback*

Me and my partner/buddy, Happy was at the crowded guild and it's our guild. "Today I'm gonna announce who will become an S-class wizard so be quiet and hold your horses!" Gramps said on the stage and all of us calm down, I was even the one known the noisiest member there so I shut up also. "Okay now that was settled, the S-class mage is .........GRAY FULLBUSTER!" I was literally shocked and I suddenly out of nowhere, yelled angrily "WHY HIM?!" I yelled and they all look at me, shocked since I never yelled angrily before but I usually do that to enemies. "As that Natsu, we wish you will be the S-class mage but I realized suddenly that.......you are not ready to become one and we decided Gray will be the one" gramps explained to me..... I was not ready? How did I become not ready?

I suddenly ran out of the guild with a little tears on my eyes and Happy trying to catch up to me. What have I done not to be ready?

*End Flashback*

I was now sitting on the edge of the cliff, not far away from my house. Tears did not stop pouring through my eyes, when did I have last time talk to my other? I now wish I never said that I want to prove him that humans are not like that, they......didn't trust their family.......

Finally you have realize what humans really are

I-I thought you won't talk to me unless I prove it to you that humans are not cruel?

You know, you are such a forgetful demon now ever since I put away your demon powers

Hey!

Okay okay....you actually didn't prove to me that humans are not cruel but now, you get out some negative emotions and it was from your heart and that made me talk to you once again.

Well, it's true that my negative emotions were from my heart but can I ask you something?

Sure, ask me right away

I-is it true thay I am not ready to be an S-class mage?

.......

I-it's true isn't it? T-thanks for th-

BAKA! EVEN I DIDN'T STILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE NOT READY!!

*Flinch*

*Sigh* All humans are like that, humans, demons and even angels too were not ready for any challenge. Humans usually don't trust their same creature since they know they are not ready but they didn't realize also that...their self is not ready also and choosing others is not right, they should see their motive or see their real inner self and not the outer self. You are ready but on the outer self you are very childish and reckless so they didn't picked you but instead picked that stripper

Can you and I turn into a one person again, I don't want to be so happy now....

You have finally learned a valuable lesson, remember this, when you and me turn into one once again, never trust anyone anymore and be aware of your surroundings. S-class or not, you are still strong and always ready for anything but some not... You can talk to me whenever you want as long as you accept yourself