Chapter 1

Alina's POV

"TURN IT ON! TURN IT ON!" I yelled at mom. 

"HURRY!" 

The One Direction Concert was going live in a minute and I didnt want to miss a second of it. I desperately shook my moms shoulders still screaming at her to hurry. 

"Alina stop" "I won't turn it on unless you stop"

I took my hands off her shoulders and sighed. I grabbed my little dog sat her on my lap as I sat down waiting for are TV to turn on. As the TV turned I squealed like a little child getting the finest toy ever. As the commercials started to end Harry Styles appeared along with Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam. They greeted everyone and started to sing there new song "Best Song Ever".

I danced along and knew all of the lyrics by heart .The screaming of fans made me wish I was there. Ever since One Direction started all I wanted was for Harry Styles to pick me up bridal side and take me to the beach to watch the sunset (To chessy,right?) 

"Ya right" I mumbled to myself and sighed. But a girl could dream. The show went right to commercial. I frowned and then grabbed my phone and checked my instagram. Just the same think Hate. Hate. Love and then Hate.

I wished to myself that the hate would stop. I looked at the fans and smiled to myself. My fans were the ones keeping me going through all this. I smiled again and put down my phone as the commercial started to end. Then they sang "What makes you beautiful" "One way or another" Kiss you" "One Thing" and ended with "Live While were young". I danced and sang to all of them. Then when it was over a commercial caught my eye.

"Do you want to meet One Direction and talk to Harry Styles over the phone? Well then call 1-800-111-334-4567 and have a chance to talk to Harry Styles!"

I didn't waste a minute and grabbed the phone and dialed the number. At first it just beeped but the second time. I felt like I was going faint any moment and then my breathe was caught as heard, "Hey this is Harry Styles" In his gorgeous voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know its short but it'll get longer (: Thank you for reading and please vote