Chapter 37

Alina's POV

Harry backs away from the groaning and turns to face me. I have my hand clamped over my mouth and tears streaming down my face. When his eyes meet with mine his eyes soften and he jogs toward me and warps his arms around me.

"Ca-can we please go?" I ask Harry in his chest, barely in a whisper. I look up at him and he nods his head. I pull away from Harry and wipe the tears off my cheeks.

"Wait. Shouldn't we call 911?" He asks. I completely forgot. Wow Alina. I nod my head. 

He pulls his phone out and dials 911 and then presses the phone on his ear.

I start to ignore the sounds around me and close my eyes. I ignore Harry talking on the phone. I ignore the whispers surrounding us. I forgot we were in a grocery store and people saw what Harry did. I ignore the stares I get from random strangers behind my back. 

I open my eyes again and see the police officers hand-kuff Micheal. I gave a weak smile to Harry and then wrap my arms around his chest. He kisses my forhead which sends sparks allover my body.

He gives me a soft smile and then wraps his fingers with mine. I smile at him as we walk out the store.

"Alina!" Yells Carmyn as we walk into the house.

"Yes?" I yell back.

"Come here quick!" She yells at me.

I jog up the stairs and see her pointing to the TV. I quickly stand infront of the TV. I gasp.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." I say. "Harry!" I yell. 

I hear his footsteps quickly come up the stairs. I bury my hands in my face and start to shake my head. I hear Harry grumble next to me. I look up and see him on the floor with his hands on his head. I look back up on the TV and see Micheal. I felt so disgusted looking at him. Under the picture of him was the caption 'Escaped prisoner found and then escaped..again!' I sighed.

All the things he had done to me were terrible. All I wanted to do was end this. End everything. I wanted to kill Micheal.

Wait.

Did I just say that?

Kill Micheal?

It's easier said then done. I sighed again and then walked down the staris. Why did he do this to me? What did I ever do to him? Nothing. I never did anything to hurt anyone. As I walk down the staris, I grab a cup of water and gluped it down. 

I smashed the cup down while sighing deeply. 

"I'm sorry." I heard a raspy voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Harry looking down at the floor.

"About what, you did nothing to say sorry about." I say taking a step towards him. He takes a step back and I frown.

"I just had to leave you! And then Micheal comes and now he knows you woke up and now he knows were still in Georgia!" He yells making me flinch.

I walk over to him and put my hand under his chin. I look into his green eyes.

"Harry. It's not your fault. Nothing is your fault. I love you and I know you tried to protect me. But this not your fault. It's all my fault." I say whispering the last part and pulling away from him and then leaning on the counter.

He puts his arms around my waist and then puts his head on the crook of my neck.

"It's my falut for living." I say softly looking anywhere but Harry's eyes. 

He backed away from me and grabbed my chin forcefully, making me look into his eyes.

"It is not your fault. Especially for living! Alina, I love you and I will protect you. It wasn't your fault and I know you think this isn't my fault, but i think it is. You are beautiful and amazing. You have the most gorgeous  eyes I have ever seen. I love your smile and your laugh. I'm so happy your alive and so should you." He say's kissing my forehead.

I smiled and then put my arms around his neck and then placed his lips against mine. Are lips moved in sync as I saw Carmyn pop out of the living room in the cornor of my eye.

"Get a room!" She yelled, making me giggle against his lips. He smiled as we pulled away. Carmyn smirked at me and then walked back into the living room.

"I promise I will protect you." He said while his arms will still around my waist. I put my arms around his chest and put my head on his chest. He placed his head on the crook of my neck.

"I will protect you till I die." He whispers

---------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW IT WAS SHORT 

IM SORRY

So, i'm now going to start updating Saturday's and Sunday's :) for sure and then maybe during the week :)

YAY lol 

ILY GUYS thank you for all the support :*