Chapter 7

Hey guys. So I'll try to make this 3 pages or 4...but i'm on writers block right now...I'll try though :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

I needed to him. But I don't want him to see me like this. I put my head on the floor and curl up. I started to sob. He's the sweetest guy I ever met and I don't want to lose him.He makes me feel special..in a way nobody has every made me feel. A lump in my throat forms. I hear a thump. A shiver goes down my body as Carymn puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Come on Alina get up. If you want we can call Harry."She said with a grin. I jump up when I hear is name. He can't see me. He'll think i'm hideous and ignore me for the rest of my life! I'm really over reacting..

"NO! Please! You talk to him! Tell him what happened and just-." uhhh just talk to him!" I said putting my hands up. 

"Pleasee!" I beg to her knees. I go on the floor and grab her feet

"Please!Please!" I start to fake cry. Then I start to spit on her feet.

"Alina!" 

"I'm sorry!" I put my hands put in defeat. Then i give her my puppy eyes. She can't resits it. I'm a natural. I start to smile.

"Fine!" She goes to her bed grabs my phone and starts to call him. I start to shake nervously, not knowing what he would say..

*-*

Harry's POV

"Okay guys 5 minutes till recording time!" Are producer yelled. I rolled my eyes. The new music video is not that fun. The "Best Song Ever" one was really fun. 

I was really hyper today because Zayn put some Monster.<the drink>in my drink. Ever since then i've been screaming, jumping on people and pouring punch on Zayn. I grabbed on to Louis andturned him around and jumped on his back.He didn't put me down, he just ran around the whole room. We started to scream. My throat felt dry as Louis put me on the couch. I was so relaxed until Paul came in. And he didn't look happy.

"Where are the little girls? Cause i'm not deaf so please tell me not another fan broke in" All the boys laughed. Except for me and Louis. We stared at him with a dumb expression.

"Really?" Louis said with a fake frown. I jumped up as I heard my phone ringI looked at the ID and ran out the door with the phone in my ear.

"Hey Alina."

"Hey.." That's not Alina's voice. 

"Who are you? Where's Alina." I say stern to the stranger.

"I'm her best friend...Carmyn." "He's a feisty one, Alina." She says to someone in the background. I hear a giggle. Alina. My heart flutters at her giggle. Her giggle is adorable. I really wanted to see her..even if it is  2 in the morning.

"Can I speak to her?"

"Sorry but i have to talk to you." My heart sinks. I really wanted to talk to Alina. Even though I saw her 2 hours ago..

"Why?"

"That's why I called you." I heard worry in her voice. The butterfly's stopped. 

"Soo...Alina's parents were worrying about her because she was out late and then Alina yelled at them for family reasons and got slapped an-" My heart just started to beat quickly.

"WHAT! I'm coming right now!" I screamed. Her parents slapped her?It's my fault.I kept her out late. To late. Is she okay? But the question that burns my mind is, does she hate me now?