Chapter 21

I know that most of you guys are freaking out on Harry, but just let him EXPLAIN 

ASDFGHJKL

did you guys see MorTAL instruments

ASDFGHJKL I LOVE IT OMG

anyways

This is going to get interesting ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

As soon as I got off the couch so did Harry. I really didn't know what to say anymore.

Please let m-"

"No! You don't love me anymore! Taylor's your girlfriend! I can't even believe you would go out with her again." I yelled taking a step back. Tears started to blind my vision. A tall figure stood right in front of me.

"Alina.."He said.

"Just go." I begged. I covered my eyes with one of my hands and pointed to the door. If I was even pointing at it.

"Alina. Please." He said.

"Please just go. I don't want to see you ever again." I said with a cold tone.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. Then quickly pecked my cheek before running out the door and slamming it.

I drooped to the floor. I curled up into a ball and cried. I heard steps going towards me.

"Shh..it's going to be okay." Said Carmyn.

She lifted my head and placed it on her lap. We sat there for a few hours. Carmyn had fallen asleep while I  was just looking down at the floor.

Harry doesn't love me. He has Taylor now. The thought of them together made my stomach hurl. I clutched onto my chest and started to sob even more. I stopped and listened to the silence. I heard my heart slowly beating. I didn't care if I had heart failure because me being dead would be better than having a large hole in my chest.

I stood up from the floor shaking with some of my hair had attached to my skin. I quickly grabbed my phone from one of Carmyn's drawers and then walked out side.

A cold breeze hit my face, taking off the hair from skin. I started to walk to the dollar store right next to Carmyns house. I walked in getting some stares but ignored them. I felt someone tug on my shirt. I looked down and saw a little girl. She had brown long hair that went all the way to her back and a white dress that had flower patterns all over it.  Her hair was messy. She had some grass in her hair.

"Hi." She said in her adorable voice. I knelled by her.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Why are you crying?" She said with a worried look.

"Sometimes people get sad and cry because of what other people do." I said. She smiled. She was adorable.

"Don't cry. Everything will be okay." She said putting her small hands on my cheeks. I smiled at her adorableness.

"Thank you. I think you should get back to your parents." I said. She looked down. 

"They left me here. They said that they never want to see me ever again. They told me I was a mistake. I didn't get it until my dad hit me." She cried. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I grabbed her and hugged her. Her little arms snaked there way around my neck. She cried onto my shoulder.

"How old are you?" I said. She let go of me and held up 5 fingers. She smiled. I placed my thumbs on her face and wiped away the tears.

"Would you like to stay at my place?" I asked. She was alone. I didn't want a little girl to feel the way I felt around my family. She jumped up and down happily.

"Yes!" She said. I smiled and then picked her up. I went to the candy elise while the little girl grabbed everything that she could get her hands on. I laughed.

"You can only get 2." I said.She frowned. I laughed as she dropped everything on the floor and grabbed only 2.

"I'm ready." She said. She grabbed my hand while entwining her small hands with my mine.

"What's your name?" I said.

"It's Alexandra, but you can call me Alexis." She smiled.

"What a beautiful name." I said.

"Thank you." She said. She was adorable.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Alina." I smiled.

"I like your name." She said. 

"Thank you." 

As I paid for the candy, I felt like someone was watching me. I ignored the feeling and then grabbed her and placed her on my hip as I quickly walked out the door.

"Alina!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw Harry. Tears started to form in my eyes. 

"Is that the boy who hurt you mommy?" She said. I smiled because she called me mommy. 

"Yes baby, that is." I said.

Alexis jumped out of my arms and walked to Harry which was only feets away from us.

"Listen mister." She said in her sassy voice. "Hurt mommy again and I will find you." She said pointing to him. I giggled. She turned to me and smiled. "You can talk to her but I will be listening." She said in the most adorable way. She looked mad, but she looked adorable doing it.

Harry walked to me. 

"Alina please listen to me." He said. I bit my lip. I looked up into his green eyes. But they had sympathy and guilty written all over it. I nodded.

"Fine." I said.

"I still love you. But while you were in the coma, management told me I needed a girlfriend. I didn't want one. i wanted you. But they told me I had to go out with Taylor. It was really hard since I knew one day you where going to wake up and see me with Taylor. Please Alina, I still love you, please don't leave me." He pleaded.

"Harry..I still love you to. But I can't. You have a career that doesn't involve me. I'm not Eleanor nor Perrie. I'm Alina. The girl who just woke up from a coma and now has a little girl to take care of." I smiled at Alexis, then brought up my attention back to Harry.

"I'm sorry." I said. I quickly walked to him and quickly peeked his lips. He stood there not knowing what to do. I grabbed Alexis and walked off. She laid her head on my shoulder. I cried silently.

Harry knows I can't be apart of his life. With management and then Alexis and Taylor, I think it's better if I don't see him ever again.

The hole in my chest grew bigger saying those words.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sad chapter. :( awww halina will come soon. Do not worry.

Im sick :) 

If i'm not going to school tomorrow i'll update :)

ILY guys :)

8 votes? :D