Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't posted (: I'll try to make this one EXTRA long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

As he leans and kisses me. I get butterfly's in my stomach as I kiss him back. I trail my hand to the back of his head and play with his hair. He rubs is thumb on my cheek. I'm surprised he doesn't gasp for air. We both pull away. He gasps for air as I stand there blushing at him uncontrollably. He blushes back as we stand there awkwardly trying to figure out what just happened.

"Thank you so much." I say still blushing."Um..see you tomorrow?" I really didn't know what to say. He kissed me. What do I say. Uhh. I need help...

"Sure." He says. Unsure if that's all I had to say.

"Bye." I said before opening the door.

I looked back over my shoulder to see Harry walking to his car. I felt like I should have told him something else or acted differently.

"Harry, wait!" I yelled.

He stopped and looked at me. I walked over to him and put my hand on his check and peaked his lips. He smiled. I got butterfly's again. I walked to my door. Before I closed it I saw Harry with a large grin on his face. I couldn't help but alertly laugh.

As I closed the door I was to over whelmed by excitement and didn't feel like takeing off my make up and clothes. Heck,I didn't even go to sleep I just kept texting Carmyn about tonight. I made her promise not to tell anyone. I didn't need the paparazzi to surround me or get into my privacy or my life. Phff like people don't try to all ready. Giving out my kik, phone number and even pictures that I never took. That's what I call creppy. So I don't want people with camera wrapped around there heads trying to find a "juciy" photo of me. Even though I love Harry..

Wait.

Excuse me..

What the hell did I say?

I LOVE him?

I just met him and now I love him. I can't. I know I might like him but that doesn't mean I love him, I mean he has those eyes you could just stare all day and all night with and that hair you wanna play with and just. Him. He's so sweet and funny at the same him. I really wanted to hang out with him more. I really wanted one of those love story's off of Fan fics about Harry. How he falls in love with one of his fans after a mistake and he falls in love she falls in love and then something bad happens but that makes them love each other even more. I really wanted that. But why me out of all of millions of fans? Would he kiss me. The kiss brought butterfly's to my stomach. I squealed like a little child remembering. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was to amazing to forget.

Harry's POV

I walk up to me and Louis's flat. I hesitated and leaned on the door. Just remembering the kiss made my legs feel weak. sorry for sounding to cheesy, but this kiss felt like something I never felt in a girl before. It lightened up my mood before entering into my flat. 

"SURPRISE!" Louis jumped out of a corner screaming.

I fell on the floor. Shaking. Then I started to laugh. I saw the rest of the boys come out falling on the floor laughing. I laughed so hard it felt like my lungs were gonna explode. I tried to take a breathe, but seeing the boys on the floor rolling laughing, I couldn't contain myself and started to laugh again. We all got up trying to contain are self's.

"WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS!" I yelling at him then chuckling. 

"We wanted to see how your date was Hazza!" he said like a child.