Chapter 29

So i'm going to do a Alina and Harry dirty scene. omg I'm already laughing and I'm not even writing it

ugh

i'm so weird :D

-------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV (YAY)

Why do I always mess up things? First it's Eleanor and now it might be Alina. I mean, you have to admit she is hot but I can't ruin what my best mate just got. Maybe I can make her fall in love with me while being her friend. Ya. That's a great idea. Maybe I can just show her that i'm better than Harry.

I clutched onto the beer bottle in my hand. I slammed my fist on the kitchen table. I groaned in pain as my head started to thump. I thought it was going to explode.

I felt the alcohol started to consume my thoughts and my actions.

"Zayn!" I yelled.

"Ya mate?" He yelled from his room.

"I need water. Again." I groaned. 

I heard his steps in the kicthen. He patted my back. 

"Here you go." He said. I quickly grabbed the water and chugged it.

"You okay?" He said with a worried expression. 

"Ya. I mean I have the usual feeling." I said. He nodded. Then sighed deeply.

"Mate, you need to find another girl." He said. I sighed.

"I can't get over anyone mate. I found someone else I like. But she has Harry and I have nobody." I said.

He frowned.

"How about you talk to Alina? Maybe she can help you." He said. I smiled.

"Good idea." And then ran into mine and Harry's room. I grabbed Harry's phone and found Alina's number. I typed the number into my phone and thought of what I should ask her.

Alina's POV

I jumped out of Eleanor's car with 7 bags in my hand. I felt so bad for making her pay. 

"Bye Eleanor!" I yelled.

"Bye Alina! Call meee!" She yelled as she drove off. I started to laugh. 

Eleanor has been through so much shit but she keeps a smile on her face. That's why I love Eleanor. I struggled to open the door and then managed to kick the door open and then slowly get in. I kicked the door and again and it slammed.

"Carmyn!" I yelled. Quickly, Carmyn came running down the stairs. She quickly jumped infornt of me.

"What did you get me!" She yelled shaking my shoulders. I started to laugh and pulled out a white strapless dress from the bag with a matching leather jacket. She squealed.

"Ya! Thank You! Thank You!" She yelled then ran up the stairs. I chuckled and felt something vibrate. I pulled out my phone and saw another Unknown number. I sighed as I swiped my finger against my phone and then read the message.

Unknown Number: Hey it's Niall :) I know we never hung out before so you wanna hang out tomorrow?

Me: Sure :) where will we go?

I then saved his number.

Nialler: Surprise :) goodnight love x

Me: Okay :) goodnight.

Him and Harry. Always surprising me. I laughed as I heard the door bell ring. I groaned loudly and stomped over to the door. I quickly opened the door and saw Harry. I smiled as he strolled in the house. I shut the door and turned to face him.

"What are you doing here?Miss me already?" I said smirking. He smiled.

"Maybe." He smirked. " I want you to spend the night." He said. I smiled.

"Okay." I said without thinking. I just wanted him to wrap his arms around me again.

"Carmyn! i'm spending the night at Harry's!" I yelled.

"Okay!" She yelled back. I smiled and then pulled Harry up the stairs to grab my things. I smiled as I grabbed my clothes and then my phone and rushed out the door. Alexis. Where is she? She's most likely asleep. I shrugged it off and then went inside Harry's car. He rushed to his side and then started the car.

"Oh the things I will do to you tonight." He whispered. My face flushed in the color of strawberry's. I looked over to him and he was smirking and chuckling. I started to blush even more when he put his hand on my thigh.

This is going to be a long night.

----------------------------------------------------

So I posted a chapter of When We Were Young :D

I really like it, lol

ANYWAYS

I have a crap load of PROJECTS TO DO

D: 

So I will try to  write the chapters late at night and then post them in the morning :)