Chapter 39 Part 3

Alina's POV

"Mommy!" Screamed Alexis as she ran over to me and wrapped her little arms around my neck. I laughed softly into her hair as I got up from the floor and put her tiny body on my hip.

"How was school today?" I asked. 

"It was fun!" She yelledin my ear. I laughed. 

"Do you want to do anything today?" 

"I want to watch Barbie movies." She said while giggling.

"Okay, well let's get home first." I said. 

I opened the door of the car and strapped her into the car seat. I then jumped into the car as I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and slowly placed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said and then a Christmas song came on.

"You better watch out, you better not cry,you better not pout." Then the line went dead.

My heart started to beat faster and faster with each passing second. The sound echoed through my ears and gave me the chills. I slowly placed the phone down and then started to drive.

"Mommy who was that?"

"Wrong number sweetie." I said and then smiled at her. She smiled back and then started to giggle.

Who was that? That has got to be the creepiest thing i've experienced today. A chill went down my spine again as I sighed deeply. I then closed my eyes and started to concentrate on my breath. 

"Mommy!" I heard Alexis scream.

I opened my eyes and everything seemed to go in slow motion. A car plunged into the other side of my car making glass shatter everywhere. My face started to feel as if it was numb. I could still hear Alexis screaming and her voice echoed through my ears. My eyelids started to close in on my eyes, and then everything went dark.

My first kiss. I remember it so well.

As he leans and kisses me, I remember my heart beating uncontrollably. It was amazing. His soft lips creasing mine. His hands on both of my cheeks as I have my hands around his neck. I was young. To young to fall in love, but it just happens. 

It feels just like yesterday I was watching Harry performing on TV. When he didn't know me. When he didn't know what kind of mess he was getting into. 

Why didn't he just leave me and get on with his career? He would have had a better life then this. He says he's happy. But maybe he could have been happier with someone else.

When will this madness end?

Why?

Why Micheal?

Why me?

There was a familiar beeping sound ringing in my ear. I quickly shot my eyes  open and saw the all to familiar room. It was white, with only two chairs by my side and a TV in the corner. The same room. I've been here to many times. I looked around and saw that nobody was in the room.

I sighed deeply.

"Nurse?" I yelled.

A middle aged women came in and gave me a soft smile. She had bags under her eyes and looked in allot of stress.

"Hello Alina, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm okay, but confused." I said and she sighed.

"Well about 3 days ago you got into a car accident and you passed out for 3 days and luckly have no injury's. If you had injury's you would have died because of the other injury's you've suffered." She said. I nodded my head.

"Where is Alexis?" I asked. Her eyes started to wader around the room.

"I'm so sorry." She said in a whisper.

I tears started to pour out of my eyes.

"What happened?" I cried.

"She was taken."