Chapter 11

I'll make this long :) BTW i made a new book called Taken and I have a good feeling about this book :) I deleted the Marcel one because I felt really bored with it and I'm so sorry if anybody liked it :( sorry.. I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK YAAAAY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

I really didn't have time for them. If I can survive at least 4 or 5 years without them I think they can leave me alone for a week. My head was pounding. Even though I wasn't in so much stress, I could easily get stressed out by something little. I could hear Carmyn telling my parents that I wasn't here. Hopefully they won't call the police. That's the last thing I want to happen. I was tired. I put my head on the bed and slowly drifted into the dark.

*Le Morning*

I opened my eyes and then quickly shut them. The light from the window was burning my eyes. I turned to the other side and made some un-human noises and got up. I walked down the stairs and using the rail as my guide since my eyes still were a blur.

As soon as I got down my nose filled with the scent of waffles. Not just any type of waffles, they were chocolate waffles. I love chocolate waffles. <I don't know if Alina likes chocolate waffles but it's not like I stalk her> I walked over to see Carmyn making me waffles. She turned around and smiled.

"Hello Sleepy." She said.

"Hello Carm." I smiled. She turned and smacked me on the arm.

"Ow!"

"You know I hate it when you call me that." She said glaring at me. I chuckled and headed over to the living room and plopped my self on the couch and turned on the TV. Of course they had every gossip channel about Harry. I stopped at one channel because my thumbs were starting to cramp. 

"Is Alina Maria, instagram famous, dating are sexy Harry Styles?" Said the lady. " They were caught seen at a restaurant till midnight holding hands. And is Harry just using her to get back at his ex, Taylor Swift or is she just the one night st-" 

I switched off the TV before she could talk more. I knew he wasn't going to use me, because I trust him. I was use to the hate, rumors and gossip on Instagram and Twitter. Even though it pissed me off more than ever I just acted as if I didn't give a shit.

I walked up stairs to get my phone and when I turned it on non-stop of notifications from my Twitter and Instagram blew up my phone. I quickly went to my setting and turned off my notifactions before it backs up my phone again. 

I went on instagram to see loads of hate.

"Why does Harry like you? Your a slut."

"WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY HAZZA YOU WHORE."

"Bitch."

"Why are you even alive?"

I sighed at the One Direction fandom. It was so damn strong but so overprotective over there "boys". I smiled at all the people who loved me and Harry.

"You two are perfect! #Hlina all the way!"

"I ship #Hlina more than I ever will ship anything."

"Perfect Couple!"

"You two are amZAYN together."

I giggled at the last one. I sighed and then quickly ran downstairs.

"MY WAFFLES BETTER BE READY." I said holding out the "Y" till I got downstairs. I turned into the kitchen. I saw her with one hand on her hips and the other with waffles. 

"Here ya go." She said smiling. I ran to her and grabbed her in a hug and took them to the table and started to eat them.

"This is why I love you." I said with waffles stuffed in my mouth the entire time. I heard her chuckle and then turn on the TV. 

I couldn't care less what the TV had to say. I just stuffed my mouth with waffles and looked through my Twitter Feed.

Harry's POV

I walked down the hallway with sweaty palms. Management wanted to talk to me about me and Alina dating. I nervously walked up to the door and opened it. I was greeted by eyes staring down into my soul. I quickly closed the door and sat down. I shifted into my seat.

"Mr.Styles i would like to tell you that you can not be dating Alina anymore." he said sturn. I was there with my mouth wide open. Literally. My face turned from shock to anger.

"No." I said facing the ground shaking my head. 

"Excuse me?" The man said seriously. I looked up and he looked furious.

"No. You can not tell me who to love. Better yet you can control who I am. I am who I am and I will love anyone I want." I said pointing to all 3 of them. I walked out of the room and slammed the door. I heard faint calls of my name so I started to walk faster. 

I was so tired of management controlling my life. And then they have the guts to tell me who to fucking love? Um. No. I control my life. Not some guy in a suit. I quickly made my way to my car and then sat in the car and put my head into the wheel. 

Was Alina really worth my career?

Yes.

And then drove off to Carmyn's house.

Alina's POV

I was alone in the house because Carmyn had to go get some more waffles. I chuckled to myself as I heard the door bell ring. I quickly ran up to the door hoping it was Carmyn but instead there's two glaring parents. I gulped.

"Alina your coming home with us now." My mom said stern. She gabbed my wrist and pulled me out the house. I pulled out of her grip.

"Hell no I won't. You guys can't leave me ina house to take care of my self for 5 fucking years and then expect me to like you. Cause news flash, i'm doing what you want me to do, i'm taking care of myself." Tears wanted to pour out of my eyes, but I refused.

I ran to the door and slammed it in there face. They knocked a few times and then I heard my dad mummer,

"Were coming back."

I shivered and quickly grabbed my phone and texted Carmyn to come quickly. The door bell rang again. I jumped up and shirked. I quickly and quietly went up to the door to look out of the peek hole. I saw Harry. I quickly opened the door and pulled him up in a hug.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you."

I walked in the house and took him in the house quickly.

"What's wrong." He said with a worried look on his face.

"Um..nothing just tired.."

"You wanna go up stairs and take a nap?" He said. I nodded and went into Carmyn's room. 

Harry started to take of his shoes. He crawled in to her bed and waited for me to come in bed. I crawled into his arms and buried my head into his chest. He put his chin on my head and played with my hair, my eye lids felt heavy agastint my eyes and with that I fell asleep in the arms of my boyfriend. I love how he made me feel Safe. I loved his scent. I loved his eyes. His hair and the way he laughs. He's perfect. I never want to lose that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! I'll post tomarrow and maybe the next day..lol :) I had writers block so I stayed up till 10:58 :)