Chapter 39 Part 2

Harry's POV

I was clenching my fists under the table while Alina and Chris's laugh echoed across the room. It's been about 3 hours since Chris got here and i'm so close to punching him in the face. Her laugh was different with him and it annoyed the hell out of me.

She was so happy and I still didn't know who the hell he was, or why she let him in the house.  The way she smiled was different and also the way she shifted in her seat. Every single thing that she did was perfect. But not with him. I should be the one making her smile and laugh like that.

I then slammed my glass of water on the table and stormed out the kitchen. 

I worked my way up the stairs and then finally reached my room and slammed the door. I placed my hands over my head and slid my back against the door until I hit the floor. I sighed deeply.

Am I overreacting? I'm trying to protect her and letting a complete stranger isn't helping us with this Micheal situation. I know that my attitude has changed, but its for the better. I fee-

"Harry?" Said a soft voice form the other side of the door. 

"Yes?" I said quietly, while sitting up.

"Can you come out?" She whispered.

I sighed and then slowly opened the door. She had her eyes on the floor and was fiddling with her hands.

"I'm sorry for acting that way." I said. She looks up at me and smiles her beautiful smile.

"It's alright, you had every right to." She said. I shook my head.

"It was not right for me to do that Alina."

"You had every right."

"Why?" I said. She sighed.

"Because I didn't even tell you who he was." She said laughing. I looked at her confused.

"Why aren't you mad?" I say. She shrugs.

"I understand why you would storm out." She says and I sigh.

"Well can you tell me who he is at least?" 

"Ya, um..he's an old childhood friend of mine when I was about five to ten years old and we were really good friends and well.. I moved away because of the Micheal situation and then our friendship ended there. But him and Carmyn were the only friends I had. I never told anyone about Chris because I thought I wouldn't see him again."

I sighed and then smiled.

"I'm not worried anymore then." I said. She smiled.

"Why?"

"Because now I know he's not some random person." I said. She chuckled.

"Well, I'm going to pick up Alexis from preschool." She said. I nodded my head and then walked up to her and kissed her forehead.

"Be safe." I said. She nodded and then walked down the stairs.

-------------------------------------------

I feel so sick omg

IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY

SORRY

SORRY

:) Tomarrow will be the next update and the last part if this book

ADD Forever Together 2 to your libaray ;)

ILY GUYS