Chapter 32

So I made a update plan :D

Its in my bio :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

I sighed as Harry pulled into my high school. I frowned when I realized it was Friday. Which means that school is going on right now. I groaned. Harry turned to me confused.

"You wanna go back home?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. I need to do this today and let the this be the last time I ever come here." I said and then smiled.

"Come on. Let's make them jealous that were together." He grinned. I laughed.

"I know some One Direction fans that will kill me." I giggled. He smiled.

"Let's make them jelly." He said and then started to shake in place. I laughed.

"Jelly?" I asked.

"Yep." He said popping the p.

I then walked out the car meeting up with Harry and entwining are fingers together. 

As we walked in front of the school doors, I sighed before pushing the doors open, revealing crowds of people. I groaned. It was my grades free period. Bad timing Alina. Bad timing. I clutched onto Harry's hand while passing by whispers and squeals and just utter shock.

My hands started to tremble when I saw the group that had always seem to make my life a living hell. I had never said anything to them to make them hate me. The populars. Of course it's the populars. Just looking at them could make your life melt away. Even though I had always been the girl who could stand up to anyone I could not stand up to the poplulars.

They scared the living shit out of me. Harry seemed to feel the tension between me and there group so he kissed my cheek. I blushed, receiving glares from some fans. The sight of Samantha made me shiver. She started to walk toward us.

Her blond hair straight hair went all the way down to her back. She was beautiful. I swear, she could bring world peace with her looks and smile. Buts she was pure evil so it didin't matter. Her curvy body and her so called "ass" swayed down the hallway. She had a pink V-neck revealing her breast which would sag through the shirt and some light blue jeans.

With every step she took I became so much more confident to stand up to her.

She gave me a dirty look while she was only a feet away from me. I looked down at my outfit. I had a "Frick This" shirt and some short jeans that had a faded USA flag on it. My hair was all loose and free.

"Hi Alina." She said sighing.

"Hi," I said giving her a glare. She smirked. Everyone around the halls seemed to be interested into are conversation. I'm going to make this short but sweet.

"So you two a thing?" She said pointing at us. I gave her the 'You have to be fucking kidding me' look.

"No. Were just holding hands just cause its fun." I spat.

I heard some chuckles and the jocks saying 'ooh'. I smirked. I heard Harry chuckle beside me. After a few seconds of silence, I finally spoke up.

"You have ruined my high school life Samantha, and with your army of sluts. I hope your happy cause I sure am. You made me a better person. Now I can stand up to you. Thank you." I said and the dragged Harry's hand toward the office.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled.

I started to laugh and pointed my arm straight up and gave her my finger. I looked behind me and saw her with her mouth wide open. I smirked and then opened the office door and was greeted by many 'Welcome Back'. But I wasn't coming back. Ever.

"Ms. Maria!" I heard someone yell. I smiled and saw my Principle. He was an old man. Like any high school principal.

"Mr.Patterson! I miss torturing you everyday!" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"We need to talk Ms.Maria. About education." I groaned thennodded and followed him into his office.

"He'll have to wait outside." He said pointing to Harry. I frowned.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need to have a private conversation." He said. I nodded and gave Harry a quick peek on the cheek and then headed into Mr. Patterson's office.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update Thursay or maybe sooner :)

ILY guys so much :D