Chapter 39 Part 1

Alina's POV

His brown hair was gelled up. It reminded me of Harry, who had a confused looked on his face. Chris's eyes were trailing all over my body and then landed straight into mine. I smiled as I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled.

"Hey Alina." He says in his Australian accent. Which is one of his imperfections.

"Chris! I'm so happy to see you!" I yelled. He starts to laugh and then wraps his arms around my waist

"Calm down." He says chuckling. I pull out of the embrace and start to laugh.

"What?" He says.

"You accent is still annoying." I say giggling. He rolls his eyes.

"And your still annoying." He mocks. I pout.

"Whatever." I say and then turn to Harry. I walk over to him as his arms quickly wrap protectively around my waist.

"Chris, this is my boyfriend Harry." I say smiling.

Harry gives a small smile and a wave. Chris starts to shift uncomfortably and returns Harry a small smile and a wave. I feel the atmosphere become tense and very awkward so I start to speak again.

"Anybody want left over Taco Bell?" I say with a wide smile.

"Only you." I hear Harry mummer under his breath. I slap his chest and then walk over to the kitchen with Harry still close behind.

I open the fridge and take out the uneaten tacos and set them on the table.

"Let's have a Fiesta!" I yell. I hear Harry chuckle and see Chris roll his eyes.

We all sit down and I start eating Tacos.

Let the awkwardness begin. I sigh deeply while taking a bite of my taco.

--------------------------------------

So I have so many things to do D: so i'm divdinging Chapter 39 (this chapter) into 3 parts :)

Forever Together 2 is up and I won;t be updating there till later :) you can add it to your libaray :)

Vote for this chapter if you want but lol its was SHORT

BTW Chris played by Callan Mcauliffe :)

ILY GUYs

Bye my beautiful readers ;)