Chapter 12

Sorry I didn't update sooner. I have a huge headache. I'm listening to Lana Del Rey and One Direction. <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

I woke up by the sound of Harry's snore. I giggled and then tugged one of my hands out of his embrace and put it behind his head. I play with his hair and snuggle my head on his cheast. I feel his hand go up to the middle of my back and he grunts. I giggle softly and then peck his lips befoe softly getting out of his embrace. 

I walk down the staris and laugh at the sight of Carmyn. She's on the couch with a nutella jar in her left and then the remote on her other hand. She grunts and then gets up. She groans. She sits up and looks at me. She covered her intire with nutella. I fall on the floor laughing. I squeeze my somach trying to breath. I stand up trying not to laugh again and I see a angry Carmyn. She walks up to me and slaps me arm.

"Good Morning to you to." I say giggling.

"Whatever." She says walking into the kitchen.

I follow behind her and watch her watch her wash her wash and then walk to the fridge and grab some eggs and waffles. I put the waffles in the toaster and then walk over to the stove and start to make eggs. Carmyn goes into the living room and watches TV. Well thanks for leaving me here Carmyn. As I put some eggs on Me,Carmyn and Harry's plate I get arms wrapped around me and pick me up. I shriek and start to laugh. I turn my head and see Harry smiling. Oh lord his dimples. I grab the nearest thing next to me and splash it on him.

It's flour. I start to laugh as Harry wipes his eyes with water still leaving his face covered in flour. 

"I'm coming for you." He says with a grin.

"Never." I say smirking and run off. 

I run around the living room while Harry chases me with flour in his hands. We run around for a few minutes and then I stop and surrender. He smirks.

"Surrender?" He smirks.

"Yes." I say trying to catch my breath.

He walks up to me and kisses me. Sparks fly and fireworks go off in my stomach. Then after I break the kiss he smashes my whole body and face with flour. I start to laugh and he laughs to. I put my hand behind his head and pull him to my lips. We move are mouths together perfectly and then we here a snapshot.

We break the kiss and see a giggling Carmyn with her phone in hand.

"This is going on INSTAGRAM!" She yells. 

Me and Harry laugh and then walk to the kitchen.

"Hey i'm going to go take a shower." I say to Harry.

"Can I come with you?" He says smirking. My face turns beet red and he laughs.

"No." I said giggling and quickly peck his lips before going upstairs to take my shower. I quickly finish and put on my gray sweatpants and sweater with micky mouse on it. I run downstairs and find Harry in the kitchen eating his eggs with flour all over his body.

"You can take a shower now." I said giggling. Uh. I giggle alot now.

"Okay. One moment." He said.

Heputs his dishes in the sink and pecks my lips before going upstairs and taking a shower. I hear the doorbell and quickly run to it.

"I'll get it!" I yell.

I open to see someone I didn't want to see right now.

"Michael?" I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh. oh.

some alina fans know who michael is. Sorry for short chapter though..my head still hurts :) ily huys so much thank you for reading and voting :D