Chapter 23

I'm still sick :( so here's your UPDATE :D

This is dedicated to

emmiieos because she found my instagram and she made my day :D LOVE YOU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

His curls had blood stains all over them, and his face had scratches like a cat had just attacked him over and over again. He had a big bump on the top of his head and a large cloth wrapped around his stomach. The blood stains had start to bleed through the cloth.

I slowly walked over to him with tears rolling down my face.

"Harry?" I said. My voice cracked at the end.

"Harry?" I said louder.

I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Carmyn.

"I'll leave you alone and take Alexis home." She said and gave me a weak smile. I nodded and then brought my attention back to Harry. I put my thumb on his face and started to rub the blood off of his face.

"My fault." I whispered.

"It's all my fault." I barely said in a whisper.

I walked to the chairs by his bed and laid down. I brought my legs up to my face and started to sob.

My fault. I made Harry more upset then I should have. Why do people get hurt because of me? Why does this happen to the people I love. I admit it. I still love Harry, but with people always trying to hurt the people I can't be with him. I started to sob and then fell asleep.

Harry's POV

"It's all my fault." I heard a angelic voice say. It was Alina.

No!No! It wasn't your fault. I wanted to open my eyes, but they felt like they were guled to each other. I heard a sob. It was Alina. I wanted to open my eyes and tell her it's going to be okay. I wanted to feel her soft lips on mine again. I wanted to hold her and play with her hair.

I felt pain in my chest which cause my eyes to open and my back to arch. I grabbed my chest and let out a groan. 

I looked around and saw Alina curled up on the chairs. I heard her quietly sob.

"Alina?" I said. She popped her head up in my directions. Tears were still running down her cheeks and her face was completely red. She got up and then stumbled. Then she stood up and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry." She cried. I grabbed her hand.

"It's not your fault." I said. It really wasn't. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. I scooted over.

"Please sit." I said. She nodded her head and then placed her head on my chest. I winched. She stood up.

"Sorry." She said giving me a weak smile. 

"It's okay." I smiled.

She then placed her head on my neck as I played with her hair. This moment couldn't be more perfect. Then all of the sudden Taylor walked in. Her eyes were boiled with anger.

You have got to be kidding me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter :(

I'll try to make the next one longer :)

10 votes? 

ILY GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK ILY ILY ILY