Chapter 19

You guys are amazing. When people said they were going to pee I started to laugh so hard omfg I love you guys 

*gives a virtual hug*

You guys are going to hate me because of this chapter. ugh. I can't wait.

----------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Today. We were ready. I felt like solider in the army saying that. But I was, and I couldn't wait to see Alina. See her blue eyes stare into mine. Her arms touching me. Her body. I wanted her so bad right now. I wanted her lips on mine. I wanted to se her again.

My heart raced everytime I said her name. 

Alina.

I loved her.

Me and Zayn were ready to get out the door. We pushed through the crowd of the FBI. That's right. We got the FBI involved. We made it to the door followed by other army men. We stood on my car and Zayn blew a whistle.

"Listen Men. We are going up against a man who could ruin your life. Make sure you cover up your face so he won't see you and shoot anyone that isn't in your uniform. If you find Alina, Eleanor or Perrie just get them and run away to somewhere safe." I yelled.

They all nodded.

"Let's do this!" I screamed holding my gun in air. They all cheered. Some clapped. I looked up and saw Louis looking out the window with a beer in his hand. He placed it on the counter beside him. He turned and looked away and then disappeared. 

I jumped back on the floor and got in the car. I placed my gun on the side of my seat and then turned to Zayn. I smiled. He turned his head toward me and then smiled. I started the car and out of the corner came out Louis in his combat boots and army sweater over his black v-neck. Like me and Zayn. I smiled and then unlocked the door.

"Nice to see you mate. You ready?" I said. I turned to him.

"Born ready." he said with a smirk.

Alina's POV

He came towards Eleanor first. He pointed the gun at her throat while uniting her. Tears started to fall down her cheeks as she got up. Her legs started to shake. 

"Let's have a little fun first." He said with a smirk. She looked at us in fear as tears were spilling down her cheeks. He pulled her arm toward the door. Perrie started to sob as the door closed.

Where was Harry? Eleanor had talked me into believing that they were coming and now I was heart broken. I know that I was stupid to say to not come for us but I didn't want him to die. Ugh I'm so stupid to think he was coming. Or to tell him to come. I was stupid that i didn't die in the 9th grade. I still don't know why I didn't  just kill myself then.

This would have never happened if I was alive. My life is so fucked up. My feelings are so confusing. I'm a mess. 

I jumped when I heard a large beep come over the whole place. The computer that was now turning toward us said "INTRUDER ALERT". There here. My heart started to beat faster as I heard screams and then gunshots.

The door knob started to slowly turn as someone popped out. Tears started to pour out of my face and my heart started to beat faster. His green stared into mine as he ran to me and then pressed his lips on mine. I struggled to come closer to him as he got on one knee and cupped my face and the kiss got deeper. We kissed like it was the last time we would tears started to pour down my face as he untied me.

As I got free I grabbed his face and kissed him again. We broke the kiss. I smiled as he wiped the tears off my face with his thumb.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you -" 

Everything went dark. I heard screaming. My chest felt like it was on fire, then the screaming faded and my world was a dark dark world.

ITS STILL NOT OVER!

My ears started to fear fade beeping noises as my eyes started to slowly open. The room was white and had a TV on the right corner. I look to see a monitor to my right. I was at the hospital. Tears started to pour down my face as I realized what had happened that night. The beeping went faster and so did my heart. A nurse quickly opened the door. She stared at me in shock. Her eyes went wide as she covered her mouth.

"DOCTOR! SHES AWAKE SHE'S AWAKE!" She yelled. She rushed to my side.

"Honey how do you feel." She said.

"Fine. What's going on." I said while rubbing my eyes. Then the pain came into my chest again. leaned back down onto the bed clutching my chest. As the pain slowly calmed down I sat back up. A doctor in his late 50s came in.

"Hello Alina, how are you?

"Fine." I said. "Were am I and what happened?" I said. He looked at me with worried eyes.

"You got shot in the chest area by Micheal, the man who has abused you since you were 13 has been arrested for life." i sighed in relief. He can die for all I care.

"As for you i'm sorry to say this but you have been in a coma." I gasped trying to hold in the tears.

"How long?" I cracked.

"2 years." He said looking back at his clipboard.

I lost it.

I sobbed.

--------------------------------------------------------

You guys are going to hate me :)

But it gets better don't worry.

If i have grammer mistakes tell meh :)

7 votes? 6? :)