Chapter 35

Alina's POV

"No." I whispered. "Dear god no." I cried.

"I..I thought he was in jail." I shuttered.

"He escaped and nobidy can find him.."

He's still out there. He's alive. He's not dead. He's going to hurt me.

"Harry." I shutter and run into his chest. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. I grab a fist of his shirt and start to sob.

"He's going to hurt me again. He's going to hurt Alexis. He's going hurt you and Carmyn and Eleanor.." I cry. He rubs circles on my back and rocks me back and forth.

"I'll protect you with my life Alina." He whisperers into my ear which sends shivers all over my body.

"I don't want you to get hurt Harry..please don't. I don't want you to get hurt." I sob harder and clutch onto his shirt.

"I won't get hurt." He says. I shake my head. I pull away from his grip around my waist and face him.

"Harry, I don't know what i'll do if you get hurt." I purse my lips together. He sighs. He walks toward me and garbs my wrist an pulls me up the stairs to our room. He walks over to the bed and lays down. He past the space next to him. 

I slowly walk over to the bed and wrap my hands around his chest and lay my head on the crook of his neck.

"Please don't.." I whisper. He kisses my forehead without a word.

I know he won't change his mind, but I won't let Harry get killed because of me. I don't want Alexis to live a life were shes scared of everything around her and has to look around every corner to see if its safe.

As Harry rubs circle on my back, I start to fall asleep.

Harry's POV

I watched as Alina fell asleep. I was rubbing circles on her back as I was mentally punching myself. 

Alina is not safe anymore because of me. I almost killed. I was so also. To close.

Alina was on the floor. Blood was atined all over her shirt and the floor. She was shot by Micheal right before my eyes and laid consious on the dirty floor. I clentched my fist and yelled. I saw Micheal smirk at me and then run. 

Oh Hell No.

I chased after him with all my might. When Micheal was in my sight I ppulled out my gun and shot him in the leg. He screamed and fell to the floor. He grabbbed his foot and brouguht it to his chest. I walked over to him and brought a gun to his face.

"Good bye Micheal." I said.

I then felt something stab into my chest. I groaned and fell to the floor cluctching onto my stomach. I looked at my hands and saw blood all over them. I slowly looked down at my chest and saw a knife plunged into my chest. I groaned. 

I turned to Micheal and saw him being helped my someone as they walked away. I groaned even more. 

"Harry!" I heard Louis scream. I looked to the other side of me and saw Louis and Eleanor clutching onto each other hands. They kneled down next to me.

"Harry.." Louis said with tears in his eyes.

"Louis..I'm not going to die. Just get the knife out of my stomach."

"Harry..I.."

"Louis dammit please do it now!" I groaned. He sighed and then put both hands on the knife. I closed my eyes as more pain sprung into my stomach and all over my body. 

My eyes were still shut. The everything went dark

I was so close. I sighed and then looked back at Alina. I pushed the hair away from her face and kissed her cheek.

My princess.

I will protect.

"I will protect you. I promise." I whisper

----------------------------------------------

DO YOU LIKE IT? LOL MORE DRAMAMMAMAMAMA

HAHAHAHA

LOL YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

UGH

NO

I'm going to start making a second book for this one. I'll tell you when it's up :) it might be on the 40 or 41 th chapter :)

ILY GUYS 

VOTE AND COMMENT