Chapter 8

My sister is now addicted to this app. :D YAY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

I had to show him. If I showed him later he would break my heart. It was better to lose him now then later. My wrist had scars from when I use to cut. There were slashes inches away from the middle of my arm. They disappeared over the months, but some were to deep and were still showing. I use to have bracelets that would cover them up, but tonight i wanted Harry to know my secret. My battle scars. I use to be really depressed but I have tried to forget those days and just live life being happy. I was still sobbing in Harry's chest. 

He had my wrist in his hands. He was using his thumbs to crease my wrist. The ones that were to deep, I would flinch when he put his thumb over it. But I didn't care. Because he might not want to deal with a  girl like me. I'm to much and he had tour, I had school and in 2 years I would be free. But Harry would be out of my life. 

"Alina I -" 

"No it's okay I understand." I got up from his chest and tried not to sob again. "You don't like me. My scars and I'm a distraction from everything. I mean, who wouldn't go out with me?" I get up and so does Harry. He has fear in his eyes. I look away from his eyes still trying to cry. "And it's okay. I'm not even beautiful, there's millions of girls there that are perfect for you. And I bet I'm not one of them."I give him a weak smile and turn away from him and start to walk away.I sob while walking toward the streets. I feel a hand on my wrist and it turns me toward Harry. He puts his hand on my waist and pulls my body closer until I'm on his chest.

"Your perfect for me." He whispers in my ear which sends shivers into my body.

I put my hands around his neck and kiss him. He slides his arm up in down from my waist to my shoulder. Our lips kept moving together. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.That was till I realized that I needed him. He fueled my heart and he made me really happy. I never wanna let this feeling go. Ever.

You could guess what happened after that. He became my boyfriend. We kept it a secret because Harry thought that it would help me from the hate. I laughed at the thought of everyone being jealous. It was 2 days since we have been going out, and today I was suppose to meet the rest of One Direction. They had a huge house. Harry had told me and that all of them shared it.

Harry was on his way to pick me up from Carym's house. I was wearing a gray shirt that says " Stressed,Depressed, But Well Dressed" my favorite shirt. It showed a little bit of my stomach but I didn't mind. Then I was wearing some shorty shorts. (Me and Carmyn call them that) It made my butt look really good, which annoyed me. I was reaching the door knob until I heard Carmyn.

"ALINA DON'T FORGET TO TELL THE BOYS THAT I LOVE THEM! AND THEY CAN COME AND KISS ME ANYTIME!" She yelled from the kitchen and poking her head out with nutella covering her face. I started to laugh and walked outside.

"Bye Carymn." I said giggling. And closed the door waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. The thought was weird to think. I never thought I would have an amazing boyfriend.

Harry's POV

The boy's were exited to meet Alina. After everything I told them about her, they were pushing me for 2 days strait to make them meet her. I know we only knew each other for 2 or 3 days, but I cared about her. I pulled up to the house and say her walk towards me. Her hair was separated to each side of her shoulders and were straightened. Her hair went inches below her neck, and her eyes had mascara in which brought out her eyes. I loved the way she looked. She might be sad sometimes, but I always would try to help her with the negative comments and comfort her.

I smiled as she opened the door to the opposite side next to me. She smiled back at me. 

"I can't wait to meet everyone." She said clapping her hands like a little child. She could be sad then childish but then an adult, which is what I love about her.

"They are excited to meet you to." I said laughing.

As minutes passed, we were parked in front of the house. More like mansion. We had a gate which we passed through quickly since the guards recognized my car quickly. As we walked toward the front door, I grabbed her hands and squeezed them tightly. 

"It's going to be okay. There going to love you." I said smiling. She gave me a weak smile. I stopped her and quickly put my arms around her waist and kissed her. She put her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I kissed her softly and then let her go. She smiled.

"I feel better now." She said blushing.

I pulled her up to the mansion and opened the door. All boys were playing FIFA but when I closed the door everyone eyes were all on Alina. There eyes traveled up and down her body. She just smiled, not realizing what there doing. I broke the silence and..the stares.

"So this is Alina." I said with a fake smile. There eyes were still on Alina.

"My girlfriend." I said and angrily. Alina must have know what was going on cause she looked at me worried and then at the drooling dogs. 

"Yes and he's all I could ever want." She said with a smile and peaks my lips and walks over to the boys. And squeals.

"I never thought I would ever meet you guys! Can I hug you?" She says jumping up and down. Without a doubt they all hug her at the same time. I see Louis about to touch her ass until I smack his hand and slap his face. 

"Touch her again and you won't have babies ever again." I whisper.

Everyone pulls away from giving Alina a death hug and Louis puts his hands in surrender.

"Hey lets watch a movie!" Zayn screams.

"Alina picks!" Liam yells. She smiles. And walks over to the huge stash of movies. She pulls out Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Even though Zayn and Niall hate that movie, Niall grabs the movie and puts it in the DVD player and Zayn gets popcorn. Alina must be blind. She seems like nothings happened or that they even drool over her. I can't wait to show her my surprise. I really want to get out of here. My surprise is next door anyways. The movie starts playing so I sit next to Alina and she leans on my chest.  Zayn sits next to her, and all the other boys envy her. 

Oh Lord, give me the strength to lung at someone today.

Alina's POV

The boys are acting weird. Is it just me or did everyone drool when I walked in. I barely even know the boys in person, so I think I should have given them a chance. Harry's chest is warm. I could sit like this forever. He's playing with my hair and barely pays attention to the movie. I can't concentrate either. I look at all the boys. Niall looks like he's thinking to hard and Liam looks tottaly interested into the movie and Louis is a sleep and last but not least, Zayn is on Instagram.

Of course they wouldn't have paid attention. There boys and they don't like theese types of movies. Only Liam, and before we know it the movie is over. Harry gets up and takes my hand.

"Me and Alina have somewhere to go now." He says smiling. I snap my head at him. What? Where? 

"Byeee" I wave to the boys. They all smile and Zayn smirks. Uh..what? 

Harry takes me outside quickly.

"Close your eyes I have a surprise." I quickly close my eyes as Harry picks me up bridal side and starts to walk. 

He stops and puts me down carefully.

"Open." 

I open my eyes to a small house right next to the boys house. I wlak up to the door slowly and it says "Are House To:Alina" I smile as I turn to Harry and grab his neck and kiss him.

Next to our house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This were the next chapters get interesting :) YAY almost 300 reads! ILY guys thank you :D