3.

Zari

I woke up the next day hearing the front door opening and closing almost all morning.

Getting aggravated I snatch the covers off my body and opened my room door, almost tripping over my own two feet.

"Darrin shut the fuck up!" I yelled with my eyes closed.

I opened my eyes and my body jerked back. I clenched my chest and breathe out heavily.

"Goddammit, what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled hitting my chest, trying to regulate my heart.

"My bad little sis," He laughed as he took a step back.

I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair out my face.

"What do you want though?" I asked when he just stared at me instead of walking away.

"I want to talk to you about last night, I kind of over reacted, and that shit wasn't cool of me." Licked his lips and leaned on the bedroom frame. "So, tell me what happened."

I sighed and ran my hand down my face.

"So, I kind of over reacted." I licked my lips.

"And why was that?"

I tooted my lip up and folded my arms across my chest.

"I don't know," Shrugging my shoulders. I should have handle the situation better, but how would any other female react? I thought I was pretty calm.

"Well whatever you did you need to apologize to him and get this straighten out little sis," He looked at me with a stern face.

"I don't want to. I did nothing to him for me to apologize. Why should I apologize for him when he disrespected me?" I argued back at him.

"Zari, do what I say."

My mouth flew open as I dropped my hands in disbelief. He's really making me do something I wasn't obligated on doing.

I stared at him to reassure that he was serious. Once I finally realized he wasn't bluffing I rolled my eyes to the ceiling and dropped my arms in a childish manner.

"You make me sick! You're not my damn father. Pops would have beat his ass," I mugged walking down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" He laughed.

"To 'apologize'." I hold up quotation marks and walked out the house.

I stood at my doorstep and looked around. He's really serious about having this party tonight.

The lawn as covered in shopping bags full of food, drinks, and alcohol. I shook my head and walked down the curve of my driveway. Pushing the golden gates open I walked across the street to his house.

Walking towards his house I saw many cars pulled in the driveway.

Why would he have this much people at his house this early in the morning?

I looked at my watch on my wrist and nodded my head in understanding.

Ahhhh it's 1:30.

His boys probably over there smoking and playing the game. I soon got to his door and knocked on it. It's like I waited for eternity for somebody to open the door because it took me to knock heavily on the door for about five minutes before anyone came to open the door and the person that opened the door I wasn't expecting to see.

"Girl what?" She asked with her eyebrows mushed together.

Girl what, who this bitch thinks she talking to? I kept my calm and licked my lips. I was not here for her I was here for one thing and one thing only. To get an apology.

"Where Chris?" I asked.

"He's in the house, why?"

"Bit-." I was so close to cursing her ass out until he cut me off. I looked up at him and waved my hands over my face to get the smoke away from me. He currently shirtless with gray black sweats and white socks with a blunt in between his fingers.

"I'm right here, what's up ma?" He licked his lips and stepped in front of her.

Felisha scoffed and walked off.

"So, you really don't give a fuck huh?" I asked trying not to sound to hurt as I took a step back.

"No, we're just chilling with the crew."

That's the biggest lie in the book.

Anyway, that's not what I came here to talk about. I got to get straight to the point and leave as quick as I can.

"Anyway, I came to get an apology from last night that's pretty much it, but it looks like you're busy." I took a short pause and turned on my heels to walk off.

"Ma, where are you going? You just got here," He yelled behind me pulling my arm back.

"I'm going back home to help Darrin get ready for his party tonight," I ran my hands through my hair and looked up at him.

"Now why are you lying?" he arched his brow catching on to my lie. "I know you by now Z," He licked his lips and held me by my waist.

"Things can change," I looked down at my toes and wiggled them.

"One you need to put on some shoes or socks you know how bad your cramps can be. Two, things don't change that fast with you; and three you tripping 'cause you saw Felisha open the door?" He rubbed on my sides and slid his hands in the back on my sweats and gripped on my cheeks.

"I promise you we're just chilling baby, don't worry about it," He pecked my lips slowly.

"You believe me?" He asked pecking my lips again this time even slower than before.

No.

"Yes," I don't know what kind of hold this boy have on me, but it's something strong for me to act this way.

"So, can I get a kiss now?" He licked his lips and cupped my face in his hands lightly lifting my head up a little.

He took my silence for an answer and kissed me.

His lips were so soft, and gentle I just wanted to melt even more into his arms and stay like this for the longest.

He lightly pulled away and licked his lips.

"Let me make it up to you."

"Make what up to me?" I asked lowly. He need to be more specific.

"Me ignoring you yesterday, I feel bad about it and I want to make it up to you somehow." He licked his lips and picked me up.

I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Can I do that for you?" He lightly kissed on my neck and nibbled on my weak spot causing a shaky breath to escape from my lips.

I finally got the strength to say something as I looked down at him with a small smirk.

"Yes, but you have to work a little harder than what you're doing now."

"All you got to do is tell me when and where," He cupped my cheeks and squeezed them together.

"My house, tonight around 12:00."

He nodded his head and placed me down on my feet, pecking my lips again.

"I'll see you then ma."

I waved to him and turned on my heels walking off. I felt a smile crept on my face as I walked back across the street to my home. As I walked back in the house I couldn't shake this feeling that somebody was watching me. I turned to look over my right shoulder and saw nothing.

I shook it off and made my way into the backyard. I watched as my brother and his friends played around while setting up for the party later tonight. Shaking my head, I turned on my heels and walked up the stairs to my room.

This was going to be a pretty good night.