14. Prt 1

Zari

"I still don't see why we have to do this Chris, what if we don't wake up this time," I whined pacing back and forth in my room. I just came back from Darrin's room from telling him everything. He agreed with Chris but didn't agree on going with us. I mean shit I wouldn't blame him.

"You know why we have to do this Zari, stop acting like you don't know why," Chris stressed out as he run his hands down his face.

"Well how long do we have to stay there?" I asked finally sitting on the bed.

"Not for long, but we need answers. If it's not him then we'll definitely need some back up from him."

"Chris, I don't like him."

"Well you have to get used to it mamas now come on it's a long way to Deathstreet," He lightly patted my knee and stood up. He reached for my hand and pulled me up, pulling me close to him he looked down at me and held on my waist.

"You ready? It's like 9:30 at night," His voice was low and soft, as if he was nervous.

I nodded my head and he pecked my lips slowly.

"Let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------

"This is seriously the longest drive ever Chris," I groaned while trying to get comfortable. My ass was hurting and I'm hungry as hell.

"Baby, we've only drove an hour away from your house, shut it," He glanced at me while tightening his grip on the wheel.

"Well can we get something to snack on?"

"Like what Zari?"

"Dammit Chris anything, plus you going to need gas pretty damn soon," I mugged at him. Lord knows I wanted to smash his head into the window beside him.

He sighed lightly and turned the car onto another road.

"Thank you," I rolled my eyes and watched as the trees turned into small buildings.

After a moment Chris pulled into a gas station and parked his car in front of a gas pump. I followed Chris and unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car.

"You want your usual?" I asked watching him get out of the car.

"Yea, do that for me," He nodded his head slightly as he paid for the gas with his card.

I walked into the store and my nose was filled with the horrible smell of bleach and plastic. Typical gas station.

I scanned up and down the first isle and decided that nothing appealed to me, so I turned the corner and walked down the next isle. I picked up a bag of barbecue lays and southern heat barbecue lays. I turned on my heels and picked up sweet and sour skittles and the original starburst. As I continued to walk down the aisle I picked up some Oreos and decided that it was time to get our drinks. I walked back towards the door and placed all the items in a small shopping cart and walked towards the drink fountain.

When I walked past the cash register there was a young female, probably my age standing behind it. She had mocha skin and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail above her head. For some strange reason she kept her eyes on me, I mean I wasn't fazed because what was she going to do? Jump across the counter and start shit with me?

That's the last thing she want to do.

I placed the cart full of snacks on the ground and got the both of us the biggest cup they have. Filling them both halfway with ice I filled them next with Sprite and in my cup, I added a little bit of fruit punch.