24.

Zari

"It's Felisha. Remember from high school?"

Me and Chris stared at each other for a second before looking back at her. He shrugged lightly and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"What you want girl?" He asked while slightly nodding his head.

"I-"

She was cut off by Malani running outside.

"Don't talk to her!" Her tiny voice rang from behind Felisha.

Chris looked at her and then me.

"Listen to her, she knows way more then we know," I nodded my head.

"Aww who's little baby?" Felisha cooed.

"She's my child," I mugged at her while picking Malani up and placing her on my hip.

"Oh, you cheated on Chris?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Bit-" Malani covered my mouth with her tiny hand.

"Mommy no more bad words, now let's go eat," She looked at Chris and smiled lightly. "You too daddy."

"Alright baby we're coming," Chris glanced at Felisha then grabbed onto my hand before walking us in.

"What's up with her baby girl?" I asked referring to Felisha.

"She's bad news mommy, she's trying to take daddy from you and take your swpot she wants your life, she'll suck the soul out of you."

I glanced down at her then Chris. He shrugged lightly causing a mug to form on my face. Once I spot Darrin and Cairo I sat down in the chair while placing Malani in the high chair, while Chris sat on the other side of her.

"So, what took y'all so long?" Cairo peered over his menu.

"Felisha was outside," I shrugged.

Darrin looked at me and chuckled. "You didn't fight her, did you?"

"Uhm, no, why would I?" I asked while fixing my hair.

He shrugged lightly and looked down at the menu.

"While y'all we're outside I was looking through my phone for any evidence or some shit like that, but nothing popped up, only random ass picture," Cairo slightly chuckled while taking his phone out his pocket and extending his arm out to show us a picture of Malani, she had her hand on her hip with her lip pouted a little with her passy in her other hand. Her hair was slick back into a high bun on top of her head as she looked into a different direction instead of the camera with a little gold necklace hanging from her neck.

"Aww shit look at my baby," Chris smiled while looking at the picture.

"When was this? I asked while admiring how beautiful Malani actually was.

"Last month," She nodded her head.

"And I got this gay ass nigga in phone," Darrin mugged while showing us his phone.

"Really Cairo?" Chris asked sucking his teeth examining the picture Cairo took on Darrin's phone.

"You do kind of fruity Cairo." I laughed. "but there's nothing wrong with it so you do you."

"Man fuck y'all, I didn't take that damn picture," He folded his arms on the table.

"Did you check your phone?" Darrin asked while looking at me.