8.

Zari

School was nothing but fun. It was sluggish, boring, and a place where I didn't want to go or be at, but this stupid ass clock won't stop ringing in my ear making me curse the day I was even eligible to go to school.

I slammed my hand down on the clock and sat up.

"I hope you're up Zari!" Darrin yelled through the door while giving it a good hit.

"Mhm," I mumbled under my breath taking the covers off me and pushing myself up to walk in the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and huffed my hair out my face. What am I going to do with this beast? I grabbed my toothbrush running it under some water and slap some toothpaste on it. After my daily hygiene I stepped into my closet and instantly got a headache.

"Ugh, so much clothes. I need to donate these to goodwill," I licked my lips and sighed walking to my pants side. About ten minutes later I came up with the perfect outfit and slipped it on looking at myself in the mirror. A simple plain white tank top and my cut-up jeans that I rolled up and my white and burgundy Pumas complimented by my gold body jewelry hanging over my shoulders and draping down my body. That should do it.

"You have an hour Zari!" Darrin yelled again.

"Alright!" I yelled back plugging up my straightener brush and patiently waiting for it to heat up.

I'll show him not to fuck me over. He's going to wish he never done it.

Parting my hair in sections I grabbed the brush and quickly ran it through my hair being immediately satisfied. If I could give out an award for best product to straighten my curly mess it would be this. After about 30 minutes my hair was completely straightened and stopped just above my booty. Just fabulous.

I applied some Kylie cosmetic on my lips and licked my teeth.

Rosie red looks so good on you boo do ya damn thing.

I flipped my hair and smiled at myself. My conscience was right I looked sexy as hell today and to finish my look I slipped on my gold ray bands and grabbed my keys with 30 more minutes to spare.

I walked out the room and jogged downstairs reaching for the door.

"Well good morning."

I turned on my heels to look at my papa who was standing there with his arms folded over his chest.

"Uhm good morning papa, is there something wrong?" I asked.

He gave me one glance over and shrugged.

"Have a good day at school," He kissed my cheeked and walked back to the room he shared with my mother.

That was pretty weird.

I opened the door and jogged out to my car getting in and cutting on the engine. I pulled out the driveway and drove down the street turning up my radio.

"This my song!" I shouted, while turning the radio up louder and dancing in my seat.

"I don't want your maaaaaan!" I started off pointing my finger at the road and shaking my head.

I continued singing the song as I pressed a button to pull my roof back. It's a beautiful morning to just let your roof back and feel the breeze. As I pulled up to a red light I leaned back into the chair and waited.

"I can't explain how many times I tried, how many times I've cried thinking about where he might be." I mumbled lightly playing with my thumbs.

Damn now Keysha Cole got me in my damn feelings.