17.

Zari

The room was silent as Darrin did his magic, but me on the other hand was burping, smacking and sipping this nasty ass ensure these people brought to me.

"Can you please stop smacking on your damn food?" Chris mumbled while his fingers moved swiftly over his phone.

"Stop being a hoe and I can't stop smacking."

He sucked his teeth and slammed his phone on the bed.

"Your little ass been pissing me off since I got in here."

"So? I didn't ask you to come in here with me," I mugged stabbing my fork into my boneless Chinese rib.

"And you see why I do you the way I do," He mugged back at me.

"Alright, so? I can't see how Mariana and Sade could have put up with your dumb ass," I glared at him then smirked.

"You know what? I'm not dealing with you anymore, now since Bobby's back I can ride all on his shit maybe he can fuck better than your hoeing ass, you know what? Maybe he can eat my pussy better than you," I said though gritted teeth.

There's no one better than him but hey he need to hear some hurtful shit.

His faced dropped but then no later than a second later anger flashed on his face.

"I swear to god if I ever catch you out here messing with these niggas, especially Bobby ass I'm going to beat your ass in front of them then beat they ass, so I dare your stupid ass to do it," His face was turning red and the little vain that ran alongside of his sideburns popped out.

Oh yea, he's mad.

"Oh, but when you do it you think the shit okay? You think it's okay to be fucking these hoes Chris!? Once your stupid ass catches something and your dick start magically barking don't come crying to me!" I folded my arms over my chest.

"Pussy," I mumbled under my breath.

"What you call me?" By now his voice got has gotten deeper than before, but ain't nobody scared of his dusty ass.

"Pussy P.U.S.S-"

"Both of you shut the fuck up! Damn! Y'all sitting here arguing over little shit," Darrin yelled out in aggravation.

"You shut up llama dick I wasn't talking to you," I folded my arms over my chest.

Within seconds my pillow was snatched from under my head and placed tightly over my face.

"Darrin stop!" I yelled trying to move his hands from off the other side of the pillow.

"Aye man come on it wasn't even that serious," Chris butted, this time not sounding so angry.

"You stay out this," I heard Darrin grumbled.

"Come on Darrin stop it I can't breathe," I whined as I felt myself slowly losing oxygen.

Was he trying to kill me? If so what the hell did I do to him.

"Man, 'iight nigga what the fuck you doing? You trying to kill your sister now?" I heard Chris shifting in his bed but didn't hear him leave the bed.

As I gasp for air the heart monitor sped up and I just knew this wasn't my brother. Why would he try to hurt me over some meaningless insult?

"Alright man the fuck!?" I heard Chris get off the bed and pushed Darrin to the side, causing him the fall back in his chair.