13.

Zari

"Chris get off me," I whined lightly while looking at tv as he laid his big self over my lap.

"Why?" He took out his phone and went to his camera.

"Because I said so."

"Look at me really quick."

"Why?" I whined again. "You know this my show Chris."

"Damn just glance at me."

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him with the slightest mug plastered on my face.

"Dammit Chris what th- I know you didn't just do what I think you just did."

He smiled and sat up causing me to look over his shoulder.

"Don't post that shit," I pulled him back by his collar making him lay back.

"Already did."

I looked at him and folded my arms over my chest.

"You ain't shit."

"Aw, baby don't act like that towards me you know I love you," He sat up and wrapped his arms round my waist.

"Mhmm." I played with the ends of my shorts while looking at tv, and as usual that gave Chris the perfect opportunity to place little kisses on my collar bone.

As the kisses seem to get higher the longer his kisses and little bites got, working his magic to turn me on.

Don't give in just yet make him work for it.

His hands slid to my thighs and I knew it was almost over. He gave them a good squeeze before sliding his hands up to the top of my shorts. His fingers latched on and pulled them down slightly only exposing the tip of my panties.

I gasp lightly as he found my spot and sighed wanting him to continue further.

His kisses reached to my lips and smirked lightly. "Lay back."

Following his command, I pushed myself down on the bed as he found his way back on top of me.

He leaned down and placed his lips on mines kissing me ever so sweetly making my body crave him even more. As our kiss got heated I wrapped my arms around his neck and locked my fingers together.

I don't ever what to leave this position.

He pulled away biting on my bottom lip making me smile at him. He smiled back then wink as he slowly made his way down to my area. I bit my bottom lip as he placed kisses down my stomach while taking the rest of my shorts off. He threw them somewhere in the room, but as for right now I didn't care.

You'll find them later.

He smirked at me and he propped my legs up and spread them wide. I sat prop myself up on my elbows, so I can get a good look at what he was doing.

"Look how wet you are for me," He licked his lips and ran his longest finger up and down my slit causing my body to jerk.

"You ready for me?" His husky voice was low and so smooth, I wanted to melt into him.

"Mhm," I whispered lightly while biting on the tip of my index finger nail.

I stared at him as he hooked his fingers around my panties, he inched closer and tongue kissed on me through my panties before pulling them down and attacking my jewel box with his tongue kisses and slurps.