16.

Zari

"Honey, what happened?" She asked me.

"What do you mean what happened?" I asked while laying back in the hospital bed.

"How did you both get into a car accident and not have any major damage, the reporters said the car must have flipped over at least five times before the hood of the car smashed into a big oak tree," She ran her hand over my hair to push it out my face and smiled lightly.

"Well we thought we saw something so being the adrenaline junkies we are we sped up, once we realized it was nothing it was too late," I nodded my head.

"Why were y'all driving to the most hunted amusement park here?" My dad asked.

"We wanted to see what was so scary about it," I lied nonchalantly.

He sighed and shook his head.

"I don't want you seeing that boy Zariana. "

"You can't do that when it was both of our faults," I argued with my eye brows knitted together.

"She's right honey, remember when we were daring and always looking for that rush? Well it's just it happened to them, you need to thank god that they're still both alive and somewhat unharmed," She smiled lightly rubbing his arm.

He stayed quiet and sat back down while my mother followed behind.

"I'm glad y'all made it," Darrin smiled.

I smiled back and nodded my head.

"Guess what," Darrin sat in the chair next to me as he placed his elbows on his knees.

"What?" I asked as I turned on my side but instantly regret it when I felt a sharp pain.

What the hell?

"Be careful you have a slight torn muscle on your side."

I nodded my head and looked at him.

"Alright so when y'all left like around 9:30 last night I did some school work and went to sleep, but when I went to sleep, here's the crazy thing now I saw everything from your point of view, y'all driving you smashing Ole girl head getting bang into the counter and y'all in that car accident." He licked his lips and sighed.

"From the way the accident ended up I thought y'all were dead on impacted. I jumped out my sleep and ran to your room, I don't know why I went in there but when I did. Everything in your room looked a mess. It looked like a tornado went in your room and fucked everything up. So, when I was cleaning the shit up I happened to look up and there was a black figure in the corner. I ignored it because I didn't care about it but then it started humming and moving around so that when I just said fuck that let me slide so when I got up the figure was gone," He wiped his face then sat back in the chair.

I continued to look at him then I dropped my head.

"What was the figure wearing?" I asked low enough so only he could hear me.

"A black dress."

My head snapped up as I felt my heart sinking in.

"What, what's wrong?" Darrin asked sitting up in the chair.

"That's the lady I saw in my dream, I saw her last night as well," I played with my thumbs and sighed.

"Well what happened when y'all went to the 'other' side?" Darrin tilt his head to the side lightly and licked his lips.