20.

Zari

"Girl, Chris look different as hell," Shantee leaned over the lunch table to talk to me.

It was Monday afternoon and I can honestly say I'm somewhat enjoying it. I got enough sleep Saturday and Sunday without anything to much bothering me, beside me jumping up and random times of the night from weird things happening. For instance, like somebody grabbing me or breathing in my face, but Chris was there the whole entire time, I smiled lowly to myself as each event after the kiss that Saturday morning replayed. A whole bunch of kissing and touching and fucking was all we did and I actually enjoyed it, he even showed me that he deleted every single hoe out his phone. I just wonder if all this will keep up because Shantee is right, Chris look a whole lot different and ever since this morning he was turning more heads then usual and I did not like that, maybe all that demonic power shit made him look like that.

"Zari, dammit did you hear a word I said?"

I glanced at her and sat back in my seat.

"No, what did you say?" I folded my arms across my chest and waited for her to say what she had to say.

"Are you getting married or some shit?"

I knitted my eyebrows together then looked at the ring on my ring finger and smirked.

"Ma, I know your ass might so no, so I'm about to prepare for the heartbreak," Chris looked nervous as he said it.

I looked up from the bed and sat up.

"Well what's up?" I asked putting the covers over my boobs.

"I know we been through somethings, more things then actual humans been through, and I know I did you wrong multiple times and I always say dumb shit to make you forgive me or attempt to make you forgive me, but I want to change all that. It's time for me to stand up and be a man because I mean shit, were not really 18 if you count all the ages from the previous lives, but I want to be the man for you, be here for you, take care of you. I want to cherish you day in and day out, and this time for a life time. So uhm Zariana Cruz will you-"

"Yes," I smiled widely as he looked up at me and smiled.

"Aw shit you for real?" He chuckled while getting on one knee and opening the box. My eye widened from the beauty of it and I could almost cry.

"Yes, I'm for real Chris, don't make me regret my decision," I said as he placed the ring on my finger and peck my lips.

"You don't have to worry about me anymore ma, I can promise you that," He leaned up to peck my lips and smiled.

"Now we just have to wait until we turn 21 or some shit," He laughed as he crawled on the bed hovered over me.

"Yup," I smiled while grabbing his face and kissed him.

He pulled away and smirked.

"You about to be Mrs. Brown," He smiled widely while nodded his head.

I bust out laughing and shook my head. That's my baby Ole crazy self.

"Nah, just a promise ring," I said sarcastically

"Well that shit is huge how could he afford that?" She asked shaking her cupful of ice.

I glared at her and shrugged.