11.

Zari

"Zari get up right now."

I groaned lightly and turned over laying on my stomach.

"Lee me lone," I whined closing my eyes tighter.

Within second there was a loud thud and my body jumped up.

"What the hell did you hit me with!?" I yelled rubbing my forehead.

Darrin held up a roll of papers in his hand and smiled.

"I'll hit you again if you don't get up."

"I'm up I'm up," I mumbled sitting up against my headboard.

"What's up?" I asked covering my mouth as I yawned.

"Alright so I have some information for you to read," He handed me the papers and sat in bed next to me.

"Did you even sleep?" I asked running my fingertips over the fine print.

"Yeah, it's like 2 o'clock in the afternoon you know," He clapped his hands and laid back on my pillows.

"Why didn't you wake me up for school?" I asked.

"because we got more important shit to do," He nodded his head and cracked his knuckles.

"Mmm, what's all this?" I pushed my hair out my face to get a better view of the paper that happened to look like an old newspaper.

"Read the headline."

"Two killed in accident in 1981," I read out loud then looked at him.

"Keep reading," He pushed on.

"On Monday June 5th, 1981 in the late hours of the night two couples by the name of a Greg Brown and Mariana Cruz got into a fatal car accident killing the two instantly.

The two were both seen at one of California's most haunted amusement parks earlier on in the day. "The two seemed like they were having the time of their lives." A witness stated. We also got information that the two went into the most haunted house called the Uptin that's shaped like a U at the park. Greg, the boyfriend came out quicker than his girlfriend Mariana. He was apparently supposed to be waiting for her but happened to disappear and once he heard Mariana's terrifying screams reappeared and ran back inside of the Uptin. Paramedics soon came and took the unconscious female to the hospital.

Another witness came up and said that she saw the two arguing inside of the hospital. "Oh yes, I was getting ready to clock out, so I can get home to my kids and I happened to over hear them arguing. Oh lord it was so bad I felt sorry for the young couple." Did you happen to hear anything we asked her. And she replied. "All I heard was Greg I saw dead people and then him laughing and after that a loud smack and her screaming to take her home. I didn't want to get caught sneaking around so I left."

You read it first, check our national news program tonight at 8:00 p.m to get more information on the two lovers."

I looked at Darrin and looked back at the paper.

"So, what this got to do with me?" I asked confused. "Don't get me wrong this is some sad, scary shit but what's the point?"

"Look on the next page."

I side eyed him and turned the next page and froze.

What the absolute fuck?

"Darrin, she looks just like me and he look just like Chris," As I got a closer look I could feel my heart beating in my chest. This was something serious.