15. Prt 2

Zari

"Aww looky, looky. Look who we have here," We heard a slight chuckle from behind us.

I turned on my heels and looked at him to see that he was standing on top of the beaten-up car. He smiled down at us and jumped down.

"I just knew y'all was coming to visit me."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes to the sky.

"Shut up we just came to get some answers," I folded my arms.

"Look Zaino we came to ask you some questions. Some shit went down last night, and I don't want to assume it's you but yeah," Chris nodded his head and look towards Zaino.

Zaino walked towards us and stopped in front of Chris.

"Well what happened?" Zaino asked.

"Last night Zari heard a demonic voice say wake up, she doesn't know if it was in her face or in her head after that she heard a big bang in the next room and nothing's there, then the older version of me came up to her and tried to get some ass from her."

"Well I can damn sure can reassure you that it wasn't me," He looked me up and down and pushed passed us walking towards the Amusement park music.

Me and Chris both looked at each other and turned around to walk behind him.

"What do you mean?" I asked jogging up with him, so we were walking side by side.

"Just like how I say it, it wasn't me I'm locked here," He shrugged his shoulder and glanced at me with a smirk on his face.

"You're kind of cute you know," He licked his lips and scanned his eyes over my body.

I mugged at him and rolled my eyes.

"Boy stop it."

"Yeah, stop it before I hurt your ass" Chris chimed in while working on the other side of him.

"Oh, really nigga? I can take better care of Zari then what you're doing now." Zaino said cockily.

"Oh word?" Chris nodded his head.

"Yeah, you not even doing shit right. Like come on man you're sitting here messing with her and you messing with that bitch Felisha to me that girl is ugly as hell," Zaino ranted on.

I glanced over at Chris and shook my head while looking off.

"Now look what you did," Chris mumbled under his breath.

"No nigga it's look what you did, don't get mad at me cause I'm speaking the truth and you hiding shit thinking she dumb enough to not figure out," Zaino wrapped his arms around my shoulder as I just continued to walk.

I knew it. I just knew it now my ass looking dumb as hell. I knew he was going give me the answer to all this. He just reassured everything.

"Get your hands off her," Chris said through gritted teeth.

"And what you going to do bitch boy?" Zaino laughed while grabbing my chest with one hand and squeezed it.

I shrugged him off me and pushed him back.

"Look, don't touch me we came to get some answers and leave this joint," I folded my arms over my chest and continued to walk.

"Well I'm telling y'all, that demonic voice you heard wasn't me I can prove it to you that." He raised his hand lightly and in thin air a video played with him fucking some random girl from behind.