26.

Zari

Pulling me in the bright light I shield my eyes with the back of my hand. Within seconds my feet were not on rough carpet but on soft grass. My hands slowly drop by my side as I took in the beautiful scenery. The garden was absolutely beautiful, filled with bright and big flowers that made the green pop. I was in love with the scene and I honestly didn't want to leave.

"Mommy come on!" Malani giggled as she ran back towards me. I looked down at her and smiled as she pulled on my hand to tug me forward.

"Let's go," She whined when I didn't walk fast enough. I laughed at her demand and scooped her in my arms kissing all over her face. Fits of giggles now filled the hallway as we walked in.

"You remember this castle?"

His voice lingered through the hallway, allowing my playful demeanor to come to a stop as I looked up at Chris. He was perfectly fine, not a scratch, nor scar was on his face. His eyes were his normal brown color and his height was now around 6'1ish.

Regarding Chris question I shook my head. I honestly don't remember this castle, should I remember?

"Our castle? Our castle in Bijou? Your mom came to take over after the castle was abandoned for a few months," He walked towards me and took my hand in his.

Remembering all the events that went down in this castle and soon nodded my head. Some were good, and some were bad but that's every couple. Right?

A smile grew on his face as he leaned in to peck my lips.

"Now let's go, your mom has some things she wants to say," Tightening his grip, he pulled my body to his and walked down the hallway. I glanced down at Malani to see her sleeping on my shoulder, I placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled lightly.

"I guess to today was too much for her little body," Chris chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess so," I shrugged while looking up at him.

Soon we were all walked into the entrance of the castle. It was beautiful and very modern if you ask me.

"Uhm Chris?"

"Yes baby?" He glanced down at me while giving my hand a small squeeze.

"What time of year are we in?"

"The same period," He shrugged.

Nodding my head, we came upon Darrin and the rest of the crew. They turned around and smiled at us.

"Like the castle? I did a few renovations to it," My mom said to me with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

"I love it," I answered truthfully its new and perfect.

"So, would you mind living here?" Darrin asked with a smile on his face.

"Honestly, I wouldn't," I shook my head with a smile.

"That's what we have to talk about," Our mom said while motioning for us to follow her. Following behind her she walked into the gigantic living room and sat down. As we all sat down she kicked her feet on the coffee table and took Malani out my hands when I had sat by her.

"Well it's nice to see you all again," She started off with a smile.

"Nice to see you as well momma." Darrin and I said in unison, he sat on the other side of her and ran his hair through Malani wild mess.