10.

Zari

"What the fuck do you mean it's me? Why would I tell you some bullshit like that? Even if it was true, what the fuck ma?" His face started to turn red and I knew what I just said had really pissed him off.

"Chris, please lower your voice," Mrs. Walker noted at Chris with her pencil.

He looked back at her then grabbed my upper arm walking me out the class and out the school through the back doors.

Once outside I snatched away from him and rubbed my arm.

"What the hell wrong with you? Grabbing all up on my arm like your somebody important." I mugged flipping my hair out my face and rubbing my arm.

"I'm going to act like I did hear that shit, but what are you talking about some I told you?" He stood with his feet spread apart slightly and his arms folded.

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes.

"You're not going to believe me even if I told you," I shook my head lightly finally placing my sunglasses on top of my head.

"Give it your best shot."

"Okay, well last night I was kind of sad I'm not telling you the reason why, but I was really upset, and I saw something standing in my room. I thought I was my brother, so I told it to get out my room, the figure didn't move until a few seconds or maybe moments later it came into view and it was an older you."

"Wait, wait a damn minute don't tell me you're seeing shit," He shook his head and leaned on the wall.

"Would you let me finish?" I slightly mugged at him.

He threw his hands up and folded them across his chest again.

"Now like I was saying it was an older you and he was telling me how's he's oh so sorry about hurting me and that he can't choose between me or Felisha and that she have something that I don't, but he still loves me and that our future will be great just wait on it and roll through the tough times and all that."

Chris looked at me with a smirk on his face then dropped his head.

"Are you laughing at me Chris?" I slammed my hand down by my side looking at him.

Within seconds loud laughter escaped his lips.

This bitch.

"Why the hell are you laughing? I'm serious Chris!" I yelled at him. I swear this feels just like that dream.

"So, what? Now you talking to a 'ghost' version of me and he told you I was messing with Felisha and that he's sorry he hurt you? Ma stop playing with me."

"I'm not playing with you Chris I'm dead ass serious!" I seem to scream at him.

"One lower your voice with me you know I'm not having that and two, do I need to set you up an appointment to see what's going on?" He arched his brow.

"Are you trying to say that I'm crazy?" I couldn't believe him right now.

"Hey, I didn't say it you did," He chuckled licking his lips.

"Chris, I'm not crazy!" I yelled again despite the fact that my throat was starting to hurt and my eyes stinging.

"Aww baby don't cry I believe you," He tried to bring me into a hug and I pushed him away.

"Fuck you," I crocked slightly.

Great, now I'm about to cry in front of him.

"What?"