Chapter One

Taylor Swift's POV:

I sat down on my bed and looked at the picture of me and Joe Jonas. He was kissing my cheek and I was laughing. I let out a sigh. I took the picture and began ripping it. He cheated on me. He was such a jerk! I hated him yet I still loved him. I want him to come back to me. I want him to hold me in his arms once more and kiss me with his soft lips. I missed it all. I went out onto my balcony and stared out at our property. We were a rich family. Extremely wealthy. Were the "Swifts". everyone knows us. My dad owns this recording studio. We lived in this big house, my room was huge with a big bathroom and a balcony and all the things I would dream of. It was like royalty.I didn't care about all that stuff. I actually missed when I was younger. We lived out in the country in Tennessee. Had a farm and i would wear my cowboy boots everyday and would drag the dirt on my shoes to my room. Then we moved to L.A and I can only wear my cowboy boots every so often. How could he cheat on me with Camilla Belle. God! I let the pictures ripped pieces flutter to the ground. 

"TAYLOR!!!!: I heard my mom yell. I opened my door and ran to the staircase. Then I saw my mom and Selena standing in the doorway.

"You have a visitor." My mom said and selena gave a quick wave.

"Selena!!! Come on up." I said and she jogged up the staircase. Selena is my best friend. She hugged me and we went to my room.

"Code red, huh?" Selena said opening my mini fridge for a soda. Yes I indeed have a mini fridge. she opened it and took a sip.

"Lena!!! Joe and me are over! he cheated-" I began and began crying.

"Taylor. I know you loved Joe, but if he's gonna cheat on you. You don't deserve him." Selena said reassuring me and she took a sip and set her can down.

"I guess your right. But I still love him." I said wiping my tears.

"Hey I have an idea. I'm going to go see my Friend Taylor Lautner. You wanna come? It's at a carnival!" She said standing up.

"Alright." I said and slipped on my cowboy boots. Awww much better. We left the house in her car and we arrived at the carnival and we met Taylor Lautner by the ferris wheel.

"Hey Taylor!" Selena said and hugged Taylor L. I stood there awkwardly.

"Oh sorry my bad. Taylor this is Taylor." she said smiling.

"I've always liked that name." he said and laughed. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Nice to meet you." I said. He was cute. We started at each other.

"Well I'll leave you two alone. PEACE!" Selena said and ran off.

"Selena! Wait-" I said but stopped.

"Hey you wanna walk around." Taylor said motioning the carnival. 

"Sure." I said and began walking. we walked around and began talking about random stuff.

"I like your boots." he said.

"Oh these. Thanks I've had them for a while. We used to live in Tennessee." I said smiling.

"Oh thats what your cute accent's from." he said.

"Cute, huh?" I said. He suddenly turned bright red. 

"Wow! what? I meant just your "Nice" accent." he said turning away. I laughed. 

"Anyway, have you lived here long?" I asked.

"My whole life. how long have you lived here." he asked.

"We moved here two years ago." I said moving my hair out of my face.

"Why here?" he said.

"My dad is Scott Swift. The guy who owns the recording studio." I said awkwardly.

"Oh wow." he said smiling.

"So that's why were here. For the business." I said and looked at the time. 4:21.

"I should probably go." I said.

"Oh alright. It was nice meeting you. Oh I hope this isn't weird but do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" He said nervous.

"I..huhSure!" I managed to say. I felt weird. My first date since the breakup. I gave him my cell # and he gave me his.

"See you tomorrow." I said and walked away.

"Bye." he winked. What am I doing?