Chapter Sixteen

Joe had his arm around me while we were going through the lobby. My bags were already taken out to the car. I held my hands together as we walked out. We said nothing to each other as we walked out. I saw my mother jump out of the car. She ran to me giving me a hug.

"Oh Taylor." She said still hugging me. I began crying.

"I missed you mom." I said hugging her back.

"Are you alright." She asked pushing my hair back. I realized that I was crying and she was too.

"Im fine." I lied sniffling. I sniffled again and rubbed my nose. I lied about missing her. Everyone thought I was crying because I missed my mom. I was crying because I just made the biggest decision of my life. I either had to hide with Taylor for the rest of time. Or do whats best for my family and marry Joe.  I chose family. After all hugging we got in the car. me and Joe sat in the back seat. He kissed my cheek. I faked a smile. I looked at the front door and there he was. Taylor. He was standing there out of breath crying. I gasped and placed my hand on the window. He obviously saw me because he put his hand up. My hand slid down the glass and I turned back around. We drove in silence back home. We pulled in and my mom took my hand in the house. 

"Since your back we need to start wedding plans." She said happy. I fake smiled.

"Oh yeah. The wedding is in a week." I said sighing. She rubbed my arms.

"You bet it is. Now lets go try dresses." She said pulling me into the guest room. The bed was cleared out and there was a small stage type thing in the middle of the room. There were dresses all around. I gasped and stroked the dress. 

"Pick one Taylor." She smiled sitting on the couch. I walked around and saw one with beautiful diamonds all over it. I saw Taylor's face all in them. I turned my head around and kept walking. Then one stood out to me. It had a beautiful sequin top and bottom and a ruffled back of the dress. I picked it up and smiled. The tailor lady came over to me. 

"Good choice." She said.

"Go change." She said and pushed me and the dress in the changing room. I walked out and looked in the mirror. I looked stunning. The tailor lady who was named Ms.Heart came over to me and began looking me up and down.

"You look fabulous." She said straightening it.

"Is this the one?" she asked. looking at me. I looked at myself and nodded.

"Yes this is the one." I smiled. It was. It was stunning. I may not be walking down with the man I want to be with, but I'm walking down beautiful. A couple hours later we tailored it and it fit perfectly. 

"You don't know how happy I am for you." mom said taking my hands.

"Well mom you've had a wedding." I laughed.

"Well I didn't have one as good as yours is gonna be." she said looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well my mom did everything for my wedding." She said low.

"Oh." I said. Great. How could I ruin this for my mom. This is the wedding she's waited for, and I don't even want it. I changed out of my dress and went to my room. My phone buzzed and it was a message from Taylor.

"I miss you :(." I didn't bother to text back. I cant do this to him. I cant do this to me either.