Chapter Five

I must have fell asleep because I woke up and he was gone. The clock read: 8:16 A.M. Poor Taylor. He had to leave because I was rude and fell asleep. I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad sitting at the table eating breakfast. 

"Hey Taylor." My father said and hugged me.

"Hi Daddy." I said and sat down to join them.

"So You like this Taylor boy." Mom said stirring her oatmeal.

"Ya, he's my boyfriend." I said awkwardly.

"What happened to you and Joe." My father said setting his paper down looking at me shocked.

"We just, uh, moved on I guess." I said and took a bite of toast.

"He is supposed to run the business, that is if you guys ended up getting married of course. Maybe you'll be wise and go back to Joe in the future." My dad said and began reading his paper. I clenched my jaw together and shot up. 

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT TAYLOR THAT WAY!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!" I yelled. His eyes shot to mine and so did my mother's.

"Honey, I didn't mean it like that. I just feel that you would be better with him." He said calmly. I was still standing infuriated.

"THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID COMPANY!!!!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

"Taylor, I'm sorry for speaking about Taylor that way. I'm sure you guys are a fine match." Dad said and begun reading his paper. I was still mad I could tell he was lying. I stomped toward the door and grabbed my jacket.

"I'm going out." I yelled and opened the door and slammed it leaving. I forgot my keys so I just walked. I was walking and walking. Without thinking I just walked. I felt my phone vibrate stating there was a call. I read the caller ID:Taylor.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Babe. Whatcha up to." He said.

"I'm walking down the street. I had an argument with my parents so I'm walking and trying to clear my head." I said rambling.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to walk with you." He said worried.

"If you could I just want to hang out with you." I said. I told him the street I was on and he was there in fifteen minutes.

"What was the argument?" He asked while driving.

"You." I said looking out the window.

"Well thats not good." He said.

"They said that I look better with Joe and I Yelled at them." I said looking at him.

"We don't have to prove our love to anyone. We know we love each other." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"How do you always know how to make me feel better." I asked smiling. He chuckled.

"I know you Taylor." He said looking at me. We finally pulled into a restaraunt. We ate lunch and hung out at his place all day. We finally arrived at my house around 7:00.

"Bye Babe." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye Taylor. I'll call you ok." I said and opened the door. I walked into the kitchen. No one. I heard voices. I walked into the living room and saw My mother,father, and JOE! he was talking to my parents. 

"I guess I'll be talking to you soon." Joe said to my parents. He shook my dads hand and kissed my moms cheek and walked out of the living room. I heard the door close.

"Why was he here?" I said.

"It's not your concern at the moment." Dad said and walked off. I looked at my mother. She gave a fake small smile and walked away. I sighed and went to my room. Why was Joe here? Why won't my parents tell me?!?! I hate this! What are they plotting?!?!