Chapter Thirty One

We laid there in each other's arms for what seemed like hours.

"Get off of her!" Joe's voice yelled. We each gasped and suddenly Taylor was being ripped away from me. I looked and saw Joe holding Taylor back.

"Joe let him go!" I yelled.

"No! You my wife not his." His voice cracked. I couldn't believe it. A tear streamed down his cheek. 

"Joe?" I asked. He sniffed and released Taylor. He dropped to his knee's and put his head in his hands and cried. I ran to his side.

"Joe are you alright?" I asked rubbing his back. He shook his head. We were all silent.

"I need you baby. I love you more then anyone else in the entire world and you can't see it. I'm sorry about what I did to you the other night. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I love you so much and want you to come home." He sobbed. I couldn't believe it. He wasn't lying. As much as I despised him I couldn't help myself. I hugged him. I wrapped my arms around him and he did also. He was trying to stop crying. I stroked his hair and shushed him.

"Joe it's ok." I said shushing him. I looked at Taylor who was standing there awkwardly.

"I'll come home with you, alright. Don't worry. I love you too." I choked out. He wrapped his arms around me tighter. I didn't know Joe cared about me all that much. 

"Thank you Taylor. Thank you." He whispered in my ear, and kissed my head a couple times. I turned towards Taylor who completely in shock. 

"Taylor I'm sorry. I am married to Joe and I need to think what's best for me and" I trailed off. 

"For you and who? Me?" He asked. I teared up. 

"Ya. Me and you." I agreed lying. I took his hand and he smiled that smile I used to melt over.

"Taylor what are you talking about." Taylor asked.

"She's telling you that she wants you to leave us alone." He said calmly.

"I wasn't talking to you douche bag!" He yelled.

"Goodbye Taylor." He said pulling me.

"No!" Taylor said pushing me away and knocking Taylor to the floor.

"Taylor Get off of him!" I yelled pushing him off. Suddenly without warning Taylor swing his arm back and it hit me square in the face. I yelped in pain and held my nose.

"Owww." I said crying. They stopped.

"What happened." Taylor asked.

"You punched me in the face." I said looking at my hand now covered in blood.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." He said coming towards me.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled running to Joe's side. 

"You little" He said looking at Joe. 

"Taylor go home." I said holding my nose.

"I love you." Taylor said and walked away. Joe tried to run after him but I held him back.

"You need to go to the doctor." He said examining my nose. I nodded and he took me to the car. He drove me to the hospital and we went in. 

"May I help you." The woman asked Joe.

"I think my wife has a broken nose, and she it needs to be checked." He said. 

"Alright this way." She said pointing to the direction. Joe took my hand and they lead us to a room. The doctor came in. 

"Alright Mrs.Jonas. We need to run a few tests." He smiled. I nodded. They took the test and came back. He finally examined my nose. 

"It's not broken just fractured." He said writing something down. 

"Is that it." I asked.

"Well there's also some other news." He said.

"What is it?" Joe asked. 

"Taylor is pregnant." He smiled. I gasped. 

"What!" Joe said his mouth open. 

"Yup she's pregnant. Would you like to have it checked on now?" He asked. 

"Ya that would be great." I said faking a smile. I was happy, but sooner or later I have to find out who the father is. They lead us to another room. 

"Lay on this Taylor." he said pointing to a bed thing." the doctor said. I climbed on and he checked everything. 

"Alright. Well it's healthy, but it's way to early to be finding out anything else. It's only a week old. Please come back in 9 weeks for another check up." He said and left. 

"Can you believe it Taylor. Our first baby." He smiled.

"Yup our baby." i said faking a smile. For all I know it could be his baby. Or it could be Taylor's.