Chapter Six

I woke up the next morning and heard people talking. I went out and saw my mother in the hall. 

"Oh Taylor, Get dressed and meet us in the living room. We have big news." She said. I closed my door got dressed,did my hair,makeup and walked downstairs. I made my way to the living room and saw people I did not want to see. Mom,Dad,Joe,Joe's Mom, And Joe's Dad. I was confused. I stared at everyone and they all stared at me. 

"Hello Taylor." Said Mr.Jonas.

"Hi." I said politely. My mom's hand extended out and I took it. She lead me to the couch and I sat down. 

"Taylor honey, we have big news." Dad said and looked at the Jonas's and back at me.

"What is it." I said worryingly. My mom was holding back a smile.

"We have arranged a marriage with you and Joe." she said smiling. I gasped and began shaking my head.

"No no no no no no no no." I said and stood up. I felt woozy. Was I dreaming. No no. This was real..No no.

"Honey We know your stunned, but Joe came to us yesterday saying that he loves you very much and would like to marry you. we agreed with his parents and we arranged the marriage." Mom said. I just shook my head. I looked at Joe. He had a poker face. I couldn't tell his emotion.

"YOU DID THIS!!!" I Yelled going after him in his face. he didn't answer. 

"YOU KNOW I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER,BUT YOU KNEW MY PARENTS LOVED YOU AND WOULD AGREE!!" I screamed and yelled at him. My mother began pulling me back.

"Taylor!" My mother yelled. I pulled my arms away and ran away to my room. heard then talking to each other.I didn't realize I was crying. I slammed the door and threw myself on the bed. I grabbed my pillows and threw them hitting and knocking over things. I screamed and wailed. No one came after me. I sat on my bed crying every once in a while and would throw something and it would fall to the ground wither breaking or just clank around. Suddenly I heard a knock. Joe poked his head in. 

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"Taylor, here me out." He said putting his hands up. I picked up a pillow ready to throw but set my arm down.

"Talk." I said sternly. He creeped in and shoved his hand in his pockets.

"Look, I know you have someone, but you don't know how bad it hurt when I saw you kissing that punk." He said. I lifted my arm again but set it down again.

"I don't care." I said through my teeth.

"You shouldn't be sad. Were getting married." He said smiling. I began to tear up again. I finally threw the pillow at him. it hit him and he didn't flinch. He left the room and closed the door. I fell asleep crying that night. 

I woke up with red eyes. I checked my phone 3 missed calls. All from Taylor. TAYLOR! OH MY GOD! How am I gonna tell him! Wait what am I saying! I'm not gonna marry Joe! I wasn't gonna call Taylor in this condition. I opened my door and went down the stairs. My mom was doing the dishes. 

"Morning Taylor." She said totally avoiding the subject.

"Don't act like you don't know!" I said mad.

"Honey, were gonna make this work." She said.

"It will never work!" I said. I left the room and went back upstairs to get dressed. I need a plan.