Chapter Twelve

I woke up slowly. I turned so I was facing forward. I stretched.

"Hey." He said smiling. I smiled and looked at the cars clock. We left around 12:30 A.M. and it's now 5:00 A.M. 

"Are you tired?" I asked trying to notice tiredness in his eyes or voice.

"Not really." he said. I didn't notice any sin of being tired. I felt bad because I would drive if he was tired.

"I'll drive if your tired." I offered. 

"I'm not tired." He said smiling. 

"Alright." I said looking out the window. We were driving through a desert.

"Where are we now?" I asked.

"Actually were driving right into vegas now." He said looking at the sign. I smiled. Then my smile faded. I don't know if mom or dad have found out I'm missing yet. I'm a little worried, but if my parents are forcing me to do something that I don't wanna do, they should of expected it. 

"Are you ok?" he asked patting my knee.

"I wonder if they know I'm gone?" I said stroking his hand with my fingers.

"Taylor I know this was hard for you." He said. I closed my eyes to stop the tears.

"But this is how I'm keeping my promise." He said and raised my hand and kissed my hand. I let a tear slip but I smiled. I was worried but he mattered so much more.

I looked to see the sign,

"Welcome To Las Vegas"

"Were here." I smiled.

"You bet we are." He said looking at the high rise buildings.

"Where are we staying?" I asked.

"four seasons." he said smiling. we drove until a sign read "Four Seasons" In beautiful writing. we pulled in and valeted our car. We went in and checked into a room. we went to the room. we walked in and it was beautiful. I went out on the balcony and there was a view of the pool area.

"Wow it's great." I said and hugged him.

"You know what's even better." he said stroking my cheek.

"What?" I asked.

"That were together.Alone." He said and kissed me falling on the bed. He kissed me and we began making out. I pulled away. 

"That is great." I said. His eyes began to droop.

"Your tired aren't you?" I said stroking his hair. he closed his eyes and nodded.

"Me too." I said. I curled up next to him and he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.