Chapter Ten

I got the strength to go to my room. It was 6:00. I was not hungry. My stomach was full of sadness and lurched whenever I thought of what Joe had said. my phone buzzed. 1 New message from Taylor.

"You haven't called all day. How are you?" I cringed and texted back.

"I'm not supposed to be texting you." 

"Well you are now..haha." He texted.

"I don't want you to get hurt by me doing something wrong." I texted back.

"You said I couldn't text you right?" he texted.

"Correct." I texted.

"Alright we wont text." he texted back.

"How?!?!" I texted. But he never responded. I waited in my room. Looking out on the window. I picked up my guitar and begun strumming away. I strummed a melody. A soft lullaby sound. Then I heard a clank against the glass. I shook my head and begun strumming again. the clank happened again. I heard a muffled voice. Then the clank again. It was coming from outside. I opened the door and stepped on the balcony. 

"Taylor!" I whispered. He smiled.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I smiled.

"You said you weren't allowed to text, so I needed to talk to you some how?" He said.

"Your crazy." I laughed.

"Back up I'm coming up." He said. I backed up.He climbed the tree and jumped on to my balcony almost soundless. I sighed happily. I cupped his face.

"My romeo has come for me." I smiled biting my lip. He closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"I've come for you Juliet." He smiled. We looked at each other then I kissed him passionately. I hugged him and he lifted me up taking me into my room.

"I've missed you." I said.

"I've been worried sick about you." He said stroking my cheek. I sighed. 

"What are we going to do?" I said standing up crossing my arms. He was still sitting on my bed.

"I don't know, What if we cant do anything?" He said sadly.

"NO!" I said loudly.

"Shhhhh. I'm just saying. Your parents may never approve. What do we do then?" He said cupping my face.

"You Promised me. You said you would never let me down." I said tearing up.

"I know I did. And I'm doing everything I can to keep that promise." He said and kissed my forehead. 

"Don't say you cant, too many guys say promises and don't keep them. You will keep your promise to me." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Alright keep me a promise in return." He said holding my hands.

"Ok." I said.

"Promise me you wont lose faith in me. Promise me that you will always believe I'll come through." He said intertwining our fingers.

"I Promise." I said closing my eyes.

"I have an Idea to keep those promises." He said smiling.

"What?" I said sitting down.

"To Keep my promise, and To keep yours." he began

"Yes?" I said wanting him to continue.

"Let's run away." He said.