Chapter Thirty

I parked in the lot thoughts stirring in my head. I got out of the car and shuddered. I walked into the hospital. I went to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you." The woman said.

"I want an abortion." I said holding back tears. The woman stood up.

"Alright Ms. this way." She said holding her arm out to the left. I walked down the hall and was lead into room. 

"The doctor will be here in a minute." She smiled and left. I smiled in return and sat there playing with my fingers. Suddenly the door opened.

"Hello? Mrs.Jonas?" The doctor asked. I cringed at the name.

"I would prefer If you call me Taylor." I said.

"Well alright Taylor." He said looking at clipboard.

"Abortion?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Are you sure?" He asked washing his hands.

"Yes sir." I faked smiled. He nodded and left the room. What am I doing? Do I want this? Then he came back with a palm sized bag. The pill. He opened it and dumped it into his hand. 

"Here you are." He said and let it fall into my hand. He handed me a glass of water. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The doctor answered it. There was a nurse there.

"Excuse the interruption, but Taylor has a visitor in the lobby." She smiled. I already knew who it was.

"No!" I said.

"His name is Taylor..Taylor Lautner." She said refraising the question. 

"No!" I said again. Suddenly the door flew open and Taylor was there.

"Taylor don't do this!" he yelled.

"Get out!" I Yelled back. The nurse restrained him back and the doctor hit the glass of water making it fall to the ground. Spilling everywhere. I gasped and dropped the pill. Crap. I got off the seat and ran out. I got in my car and suddenly in my rearview mirror I saw Taylor running towards me. I pulled away and he ran to his car. I drove to the beach. I parked and went to the cliff side. I looked around and no one was around. The sea was choppy and it was probably freezing. I climbed over the rail slowly. I was in the edge now. Looking below at the freezing sea. I leaned forward holding onto the rails. What is there to live for anyway? I closed me eyed and breathed in the smell of defeat. 

"Taylor don't!" Taylor said. I whipped my head around and Taylor was there reaching out to me.

"Stay back! I'll let go!" I said leaning forward again.

"Please." His voice broke.

"I have nothing to live for, and I hate it here." I sobbed. 

"You have the baby. Your parents. Selena, and me." He cried. I let the tears slide down my cheek.

"Taylor I don't want this. I never asked for this!" I yelled.

"I know you didn't. Please come back." He said reaching for me. I turned towards him and grabbed onto him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me over the rail. We fell to the ground and hugged each other. I had to live. For the baby and Taylor. The love of my life.