Chapter Seventeen

- 1 Week Later -

I opened my eyes as I stood there In my wedding dress. It was the time for the wedding. I stood in the back room and everyone was in position. All The brides maid's walked in front of me turning the corner which lead down the Aisle. The aisle that which is gonna change my life forever. My dad was waiting for me. I grabbed his arm and we turned the corner. 

We walked half way down the aisle and he released me stepping back. I looked at him. My eyes glassy. I turned my head down the aisle and Joe was standing down there. He smiled and I faked a smile. Was I doing the right thing? Was my family more important then the love of my life. I looked back at Joe still walking and Taylor was in his place. My eyes went wide and I blinked. But He was gone. There stood Joe. What was I doing to myself. Torturing myself. I cant do this.But I have too.

I finally arrived at the end of the aisle. He took my hand and smiled. The man began talking. 

"We are gathered here today to happily join This women to this man." He said gesturing each of us. The man said more wedding stuff.

"If there is anyone here besides the groom who believes these two should not be wed, Speak now?" He said looking among the crowd. There was a silence. No Taylor. I looked down. I was maybe hoping he would stop it. I guess not. The ring bearer came down the aisle and handed us the rings. Joe lifted my hand and was about to put the ring on when the church door flew open.

"STOP THE WEDDING!!!" A familiar voice yelled. Everyone gasped and we turned to see Taylor running toward us. People were yelling amongst each other and whispering. 

"Taylor don't do this!!!" Taylor said huffing. He was wearing a tuxedo and his hair was perfect. 

"Taylor.I..I.." I stuttered. His eyes became glassy.

"I know you don't wanna do this. You wanna do this for your family." He said reaching out to me. He spoke the truth but I had to convince him it was lie. 

"Your wrong!" I said stepping toward him. He came up to me. 

"Please. You told me you wouldn't go through with this. You told me not to give up on you. and I promised you that I would fight for you with every beat of my heart. Forever." He said smiling. I teared up.

"I know you did." I said taking his hand. Some people gasped and other's awed. 

"If you love me, you wont do this." he said releasing my hands. I looked at the crowd. At my parents and then at Joe who's jaw was clenched. He was trembling. 

"IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!" I yelled back. He backed away from me. 

"I do love you. So I won't make you choose." Taylor said huskily. I walked toward him and cupped his face.

"And I love you." I said and kissed him. Everyone gasped. I released him and I turned to my mom. 

"Mom please." I said holding Taylor's hand. She was crying.

"Honey NO! I want him escorted out at once." She said looking around. 

"Mom No Please!" I said clutching Taylor closer. My dad turned away. He didn't say anything. Then a familiar voice broke the air.

"Don't worry Mrs.Swift, I'll take care of him." Joe said trembling and cracked his knuckle's. 

"No!" I yelled.