Chapter Fifteen

We awoke late in the morning and made breakfast. We ate and sat on the couch. We were watching T.v when my phone started ringing. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Taylor." Mom said.

"Hey mom." I said.

"When are you going to get over this and come home." She asked. I sighed.

"Mom I told you I'm not coming home until you say I'm allowed to be with Taylor." I said angrily.

"Well looks like your never coming home." She said sadly.

"I guess not." I said sadly. There was voices in the background that I couldn't hear. 

"Taylor I'm not playing with you anymore. Come home or you'll be sorry." She said concerned.

"No." I said and hung up. My mom was trying to threaten me. They have no idea where I am. I'll be safe. 

"Looks like our plan isn't going so well." Taylor said looking down. I scooted up next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. My eyes began to tear up.

"Please don't give up on me." I said letting a tear slip.

"I need you really bad right now. I have no one else to turn too." I said crying. He turned his head at me and kissed my forehead.

"I will never ever ever give up on you. I will fight everyday to keep you with me, and I will keep my promises to you no matter the cost. I'd kill for you." He said and his voice broke. I lifted my head up and took his face in my hands. I then wrapped my arms around him. He quit talking.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear. He didn't answer. I let go of him and he smiled. 

"You know taylor. I love you. Your everything in the world to me." He smiled. I tried to hide a smile but couldn't. He then started scooting towards the floor. 

"And I wanna be with you for the rest of my life." He said and kneeled. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small box. I gasped as he opened it. There was a beautiful ring inside.

"Will you-" he said but was interrupted by the door flinging open. We looked at the door to see Joe standing there mad.

"Awww isn't this cute. The two lovers thought they could escape. They thought they could run away together." He said walking towards us. Taylor got up slowly and pushed me behind him.

"They thought they would never be found!" He said and lunged at Taylor. He tackled Taylor to the ground punching him. I screamed.

"Stop! Please Joe" I yelled. There was nothing to do. Joe pulled out a knife and raised it to Taylor's throat. I had no choice.

"Joe I'll marry you if you stop." I yelled. He stopped. He got up pulling Taylor with him, holding him so he couldn't get away without the knife at his throat.

"You will." He asked. I nodded uncontrollably. 

"Taylor what are you doing." Taylor said shocked.

"Shut Up!" Joe yelled at Taylor. 

"Just let him go." I said. He released him and Taylor stood there catching his breath. Joe walked over to me and cupped my face.

"I love you." He said and kissed me. I heard Taylor gasp. Suddenly Joe was knocked over by Taylor. Taylor was now punching him cursing at him. I had to protect Taylor.

"Taylor Stop!" I yelled pushing him off.

"Taylor what the hell are you doing!" Taylor said. Joe stood up but I put my hand in front of him to stop him from lunging at Taylor.

"Look Taylor. It's over ok. I need to do what's best for my family. I need to marry Joe." I lied. Tears came to my eyes as soon as I said that. Taylor began crying.

"Taylor No." He chocked out.

"You promised me, but it looks like you cant keep promises." I said and lead Joe out leaving The love of my life. I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life.