Chapter Four

"Yes it's me, I need you back." He said sadly. I was shocked. What was he saying? My head was spinning.

"What? I..No..I have a..and you have.." I said barely getting the words out. He sighed.

"I know that I left you for Camilla, but that was the biggest mistake I've ever made." Joe said serious.

"Joe, I don't need this. I'm with someone better." I said trying to make my point.

"Tay Tay, Don't do this." He said. I gasped when he said Tay Tay, That was the nickname he gave me. He was manipulating me. He was trying to get to me.

"Were over, and I'm with Taylor, your never gonna get me back as long as I'm with him." I said and hung up. I began to tear up. Why was my life so complicated. The tears spilled over. I love Taylor, yet There was a small thing that screamed that I loved Joe still. I grabbed my phone and texted Selena.

"SEL! MAJOR 911 BOY PROBLEM! GET OVA HERE NOW!!!!" She texted me back a minute later.

"On it Taylor, hold on." I waited and heard a knock at my door. It opened slowly and Selena's head poked in. I nodded and she came in and shut the door.

"What's the 911?" she said sitting on the couch. I hesitated then sighed. 

"Joe called and said he wants me back, but I have taylor and I love Taylor, yet I still love Joe too." I rambled out. I looked at her face and it was stunned.

"Joe still loves you? And you still love him?" She said running it over and over again.

"Ya, I do love them both, but I don't know what to do?" I said and began to cry in my knee's. 

"Taylor, you need to do what's best for yourself. Who do you love more? And who's gonna treat you better." Selena said and leaned back. I glanced out the window.

"I know exactly who that is" I said slowly and closed my eyes.

"I know you know. Say it." She said whispering. I didn't answer. 

"Say it." she whispered again.

"Taylor.." I managed to say.

"If Taylor treats you better, and you love him more..Stay with him." Selena said.

"He does love me, and he does treat me better." I said more loudly and stood up.

"Good, Hey I gotta go, good luck." Selena said and left. I sighed happily and called Taylor.

"Hey baby." He said with a husky voice.

"Taylor I want you to come over. I need you." I said pushing the hair out of my face.

He chuckled.

"Alright, I'll come over right away." He said and hung up. I smiled to myself and fell back on my bed. Suddenly I felt the bed moving and lips on mine. I opened my eyes to find Taylor kissing me on my bed. He pulled back. I sat up and he did too. I launched myself at him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and I just hugged him for a couple of minutes. I finally let him go.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I just needed to hug you." I lied. He smirked. 

"Well I'll take your hugs anytime." He said and laughed. I don't know if I should tell him about Joe.  Would it just tick him off? 

"Taylor I need to tell you something." I said looking down.

"Alright." He said huskily.

"A Joe something." I said not meeting his eyes.

"Alright." He said a little more concerned.

"Joe called me a little while ago saying he wants me back." I said still looking down.

"Oh. Are you..going..back." he said lifting my chin.

"NO! no no no no no noI just wanted to tell you he's after me." I said worried.

"Babe, I won't let him get to you if you don't want him around." He said looking in my eyes.

"Good. I don't wanna lose you." I said moving closer to him, I crashed my lips to his and kissed him. He kissed me back. We kissed for a few minutes then I broke away and we touched foreheads.

"I won't ever let you down, I promise" He said and kissed my lips