Our Mates Father

Kat's POV

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Spencer said running up to us.

"Her dad." Kris said as he laid me down on the couch. "Clear out." They both told the pack members in the room using their alpha voices.

"Her dad beat her up?" Spencer asked sounding confused and pissed

"Yeah, 13 years ago." He paused and mind linked me 'Can I tell him' 

's-sure'

"Also raped her" he said scowling as his, and Spencer's, eyes went black.

"Okay so why is she like this right now?" Spencer asked

"Well she was kicking ass, I didn't know who her dad was he abandoned her after he beat and raped her when she was 4, He must have stayed in the pack because he showed up to fight with her but I sent everyone away after she called him dad." Kris said looking at me apologetically.

"Where is he now?" Spencer asked.

"I told everyone to go to their rooms. He must have went too." Spencer started to turn away. He looked pissed, like he would go beat the shit out of him. I wanted to tell him no but I couldn't talk, I grabbed his wrist and held tightly. He stopped and looked at me. I am sure I looked panicked and I was pleading him with my eyes to stay with me.

"Go find him and take him to the basement and tie. Him. Up." Spencer told Kris Kris was about to go when I mind linked him.

'Don't go! Please just leave him be!'

'I have to. I'm not doing this for me or him, Kat,' He said gesturing towards Spencer 'I'm doing this for you. I hope one day you can see that.'

'If you walk out that door Kris...' He started walking forwards 'don't make me do something I'll regret!' a tear slipped down my face but he still walked. He was just about to exit the pack house. "I don't think I wish it anymore." I whispered as tears slid down my face. He stopped dead in his tracks, turned around and stared at me.

"Alright." He said with no emotion in his voice at all, and he turned around and walked out on me, he was no different than my father. 'except he didn't rape me.' I thought as my eyes were water falling out the tears.

'Here." Spencer said handing me a tissue, and giving me a worried look. I wiped away my tears which were starting to turn red, the next think I know I am crying blood and Spencer is flipping shit. "Jessi, what the fuck happened?!" Spencer yelled at her. I wanted to scold him for yelling at her when she just wanted to help but I couldn't talk. I had a splitting headache and all of my face holes (Yeah I said face holes, big deal, wanna fight about it?) were bleeding, fast.

"She has rejected her First mate and he accepted. It is very rare for a wolf such as her to even exist so when she rejected her mate and was hurt by it at the same moment it cause her brain to get grow tired, it wasn't sure how to feel, and her body can't handle it so it is rejecting the rejection." Jessi said. ((Aye, sorry if that makes no sense and this is completely made up so don't ask how it works))

"Check. Kris" was all I could say. I didn't know how this would effect him if it did at all! Jessi nodded at Spencer.

"Go." She told him, and he bolted from the room. She turned to me after he had slammed the door shut. "Now what are we going to do with you?"

Kris' POV

That was the rejection, I could feel it. Her tears kinda looked a little red but whatever. I should have listened to her...I should have stay- my thoughts were cut off by my own screaming. "AHHHH" I couldn't help but yell out at the great amount of pain I felt as I fell to the ground. I felt wetness on my cheeks but it was slower than water. I wiped my face and saw that it was blood. "K-kaaaat!" I yelled out and started crawling to where I felt her pull.

"Kris!" Spencer shouted, "Come on we have to get you back to Kat so that we can stop this!" He said pulling me up and putting my arm around his shoulder and running with me. The closer I got to her the stronger I felt, almost there! we made it inside and Kat appeared in front of me, literally. The pain stopped the blood dried and all that was left was the memory of it.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I knelt on the ground beside her. I know she was meant to live through that, and I was meant to die from it, but I still only cared about her.

"I'm fine." she said, out of breath but no emotion in her voice.

"....Okay" I said standing up, "Then I am going to go get your father and take him to the basement. Would you care to join me Spencer?" I looked to him. He looked at Kat and she turned her back to him and was gone.

"Sure" He said as we started towards the door. I tried to mind link Kat but she had her walls up. This was the first time she ever blocked me out. She didn't even block me when I almost rejected her. This had to be bad...