Halfway Gone

Kat's POV

We got back home and Sarah was still a bit shaken up so I am going to stay with her tonight. I didn't want her to hurt herself or mentally hurt herself, more than she already is. She, surprisingly, already has a big bed (usually you only get those after you found your mate) so I decided we would both just sleep there since she is my best friend...and my only friend, but you know, whatever.

I felt her get up at midnight and she went to the bathroom. I heard her turn on the shower so I didn't bother going after her. two hours past and she was still in there, water running and all. I finally decide to go check on her.

I knocked on the door a few times but got no reply. I opened the door and peeked in. I saw red. A lot of red. Red covered the sink, was over flowing in the tub, spilling onto the white curtains. Not a blood red because of the water so I think I was able to react faster because of that.

I stopped time and ran over to the tub. I opened the curtains and saw Sarah past out on the floor of the tub with a large piece of broken glass in her wrist so that the quick healing process we have wouldn't take effect. It would take a few hours for the wound to completely close but even so the bleeding would have slowed to the amount that a cat would scratch if they had gotten half an inch deep.

I hesitated only for a moment wondering if I could pull it off. If everything I think of happens, (stopping time, running fast, invisibility, teleportation, etc) I should be able to, right? So I pull the glass out of her wrist and time starts up again. I close my eyes and imagine the wound closing and her waking up, I open my eyes and she her glazed eyes squinting back at me . Thank you Nyx, Thank you.

I quickly blink us to the hospital, forgetting that my usual doctor, Sarah's sister, is dead I mind link one of the warriors.

'I need blood and a lot of it.' "What's your blood type?" I stop and ask Sarah, she doesn't say it, she's too weak, but I can hear it. Add possible mind reading to the list? Or maybe that was Nyx trying to help her daughter in any way she can. 'Type O'

((Guys, XD just, I know that she has a lot of goddess given gifts and that probably annoys y'all, I know it would annoy me, like 'Why the fudge does she get twenty five million gifts while everyone else that is special gets one?!' But she is the only known person to have two special parents [black wolf + white wolf] and I promise I am not giving her these gifts for fun, I have a plan and she is going to need them for what I have in store for this story))

'I'm on it, Luna' The voice came back. Two minutes later a warrior was standing in the warrior with five blood bags. I hooked one up and he set the other four on the counter. There was no where else to put then since we don't have many emergencies the blood bags are stored down the hall.

"Thanks, but you don't have to call me that, you can call me Kat." I said trying to make conversation as  he looked over my shoulder to inspect Sarah's corpse-like wrists that now had huge scars on them. 

"Oh, sorry... My name is Mike." He said realizing we have never met. "How did you know to contact me?" He asked sounding as confused as I was.

"Not sure, just kinda..did." I replied honestly. I really have no idea how I knew to contact him. "Do you know her?" I asked trying to find an explanation.

"Yeah, I was the only one, besides you, that ever tried to stop them. The ones that hurt her, I mean.."  He said kinda shyly.

"How old are you?" I asked glancing up at him to notice him staring at me. He quickly looked away as his face turned a bit red.

"Tomorrow I get to find my mate." He said so it was obvious that tomorrow he would be 17. I feel like he might have a small crush on her. I hope it works out so that they are mates, maybe he could help her.

"Well I hope things work out for you." I said still watching him as his face got bright red. He smiled a bit as he looked at Sarah. She looked peaceful. the blood bag was drained already so I put another up and waited. this one took longer, about an hour. I replaced that and hung another. She should be up in a few hours.

"She is probably going to wake up in a bit, would you like to stay here with her?" I ask getting the feeling he didn't want to leave her.

"If you don't mind, please?" He replied and I smiled brightly at him. He seemed nice enough and if he was one of the warriors he would have had many opportunities to betray us so I figured I could trust him.

"Of course. Link me if you have any troubles with her and I'll be here before you can blink...literally." I said as I walked out the door and to my room. I really hope she is alright...

Hey guys! I'm back and writing once again! I am sorry the chapter is a bit shorter but it's all I could think of for the time being. I finished my book and hope to get back into writing like I was. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did stab the star button in the face..or wait no click it in the face. Stabbing stars is bad. haha, love you guys and I'll update as soon as possible. Thanks for sticking around, and have a blessed be.