The Rescue

Edward's pov

I ran as fast as I could. It took me three days to reach Bella.I would of reached her sooner but I bad No choice but to hunt, because when I was about to pounce on a mountain lion when Bella called. I was there for about five minutes before my family arrived.

Finally they arrived. "Edward you have got to stop running off like that..." Alice whined before I cut her off. "Shush Victoria is in there. I have a plan. I'm going to walk in the back door where Bella is at. Then I'm going to step on a twig and they're going to here it. I am then going to run off with the ten newborns and Victoria chasing after me. That's where Alice comes in at. She's going to then sneak in and retrieve Bella. You are then going to run Bella home while the rest of you come after the newborns and help me fight them off. Once we're done there we'll head home to help Bella."

They sat there for a moment to think it through. "Good idea. We'll hide some where and then come out to help after you've done your job." Carlisle said. "Alright see you I'm a few." They all nodded and went to hide.

Once they were well hidden I opened the back door and walked in. As soon as you walked in there was a rusty bench up against the wall where Bella layed. She had cuts and bruises up and down her arms and legs. She was as skinny as a piece of paper, and dying. I walked over to her.

"Edward." she mumbled in pain."Bella we're going to get you out of here." I said then smiled. I then got up and threw a rock at the wall breaking it. Just a few seconds later Victoria and all the newborns came running in just as I had planned. "Edward no!" Bella screeched. I just smiled and ran. "Get him!" Victoria yelled. I took off out the door with everyone following me.

Alice's pov

"Go, go, go!" I yelled. Everyone took off to help Edward while I went to help Bella. When I got in there Bella was curled up into a small little ball. I knelt down in front of her. "Bella come on I'm going to get you out of here." "Where's Edward?" she asked worried. "He got Victoria and the newborns out here, don't worry.

I picked her up carefully, trying not to hurt her. "Be careful of to move me to much so my ribs don't fall on my heart." She mumbled softly. I just smiled and nodded..Then I was heading off towards the house. Don't worry Bella you'll be safe soon. I hope.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter. I'm just not good at rugby scenes. sorry. And the next chapter might be short to I don't know. the next chapter might just be about her recovering and some other stuff. but thank you for reading and please vote and comment. I really appreciate it. again thankyou for reading and bye, enjoy your time on Wattpad!!!! :-)