Finishing the unfinished part two

Bella's pov

"Wow Bella this is amazing!" Jasper exclaimed. "Well I'm just glad you like it. I told you that what I got you guys wasn't much." I said sorry. "Bella no matter what you make us it will always be special." Edward said lovingly. I tilted my head back to look at Edward. I gave him a soft smile then snuggled in closer to his chest.

About five minutes later we moved onto Rosalie's present. She opened it up and smile was just about to fall off her face."This necklace you made is the most beautiful one I've ever layed eyes on!" she shouted. "I just got my old jewelry that I haven't worn in about a year or so, and tore them apart. And then basically did the exact same thing I did with Jasper's bike.

Rosalie was so happy that she raced over and gave me a hug.(I'm really going to have to get used to their super speed!) "Your welcome Rosalie." I said with a smile. As she began to walk back to her seat I let out a big yawn. "Your tired already, its not even twelve o' clock yet." Edward chuckled. "No its just that I had a nightmare last night about what happened with victoria and I didn't het much sleep." I said with another yawn. "But you told me that you slept well." Edward said seriously. "I said that because I know that you would worry and you worry to much. Plus with everything that happened yesterday I didn't want to put any more pressure on you. I'm sorry Edward I should have told you. its just that all I was worried about how I made you feel and if your ok or not." I apologized sincerely.

"Bella don't ever worry about me just worry about you and your safety." Edward comforted me. "But how can I just worry about myself when I care about and love you to much. All I could think about when Victoria had me in her arms was if I would ever see you again. And when she bit me on the wrist I screamed because of the pain but I knew everything would be all right because I had you right there by my side to help. You saved my life and now I owe mine to you." I started to tear up at the moment

Then Edward pulled me in for a hug and cradled me in his arms. In the background of me crying I could hear Esme and Carlisle opening their present and saying how wonderful it was. Then out of no where Edward shouted over at Alice what was wrong. I turned my head and saw her sitting there with a blank look.

"Edward what's wrong with Alice?" I asked wiping the tears from my face. "She's having a vision." he replied simpley. Once Alice had an expression on her face I guessed that the vision was over. "Alice what did you see?" Edward asked worried. "It was the vision of what happened to Bella, it came late. Uhgg what is wrong with my visions." Alice exclaimed. "And with my mind reading." Edward added. "Will someone please tell me what's going on!" I shouted. "About five years ago I found three vampires that were about to kill you. Which were James,Victoria,and Luraunt. I was on my way home when I looked out the window and saw them. I ran out to save you and then one of my friends came along and helped me out. After a while they finally ran off leaving you behind. I thanked my friend and brought you home. Alice had a vision of what happened nut her vision went black at the end. And ever since her visions, Edward's mind reading, and Jasper calming people haven't worked really well. But the more they hunt the worse it gets. We don't know if they're not getting enough or to much or what, but I know that Victoria said she was going to get revenge. We just thought she was going to get revenge by taking you so..." Carlisle explained

"Wait hold on. You said that it keeps getting worse each time they hunt right?" "Yes." "Well maybe by revenge they poisoned all the blood in the animals. And they knew that it would effect Alice's visions so that it would easier for them to attack because you guys wouldn't beable to see them coming. I mean it wouldn't take them that long to poison all the animals with their speed." I explained what could be a possibility.

"Bella that was amazing, how did you figure all that out?!" Alice squealed. "Well I just took out all the key points of what you all said and put them together. But some good advice would be to hunt some place else. If you guys keep hunting here then the blood is just going to make it worse." I said

"Yes good idea Bella thankyou. Now how are we going to stop them?" Edward asked. "Edward your weak right now your eyes are black, you need to hunt first." I encouraged him. "Yes so who's going to hunt first?" Edward asked. "You all go I'll be fine here by myself. Lock all the doors, I'll be fine. I've already proved that I can take care of myself. And by the looks on your face I'm the smartest five year old that you have ever seen. Plus you'll only be gone for about an hour, if that."I begged. "Bella I don't..." "Please Edward." "But Bella with your wrist hurt you won't beable to defend yourself." "Yes Edward if a vampire breaks into the house and I didn't have a hurt wrist I would beable to kill them with one punch." I shouted sarcastically. "Sorry its just...." "I know your worried." "Well I guess maybe just this one time you can." he agreed a little unsure. I bounced up and rapped my arms around his neck in joy. "Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou Edward your the best!" I shouted and then finished it off with a hug.

And with that we said our goodbyes and they left, leaving me alone in the house with no protection.