The Voultori

Bella's pov

"Edward, Edward, Edward!" I shouted running down the stairs. It had been exactly three months since Alice had her vision of the voultori and it is now December.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I groped and just about fell when rushed over and caught me. "Thankyou Edward." I o blushing. "Ok you guys are never going to belive this. Actually I didn't belive it at first because I have no clue how its even possible.." I got cut off by Emmett.

"It must be possible, and it can't be that hard to belive since you didn't believe vampires were real." he smirked. "Well I didn't even know vampires exsisted, I just knew the basic facts about them, but half of them were myths anyway." I smirked back at him. "Well I bet you didn't know that werewolves were real. "Emmett!" Edward shouted. "Oh my gosh werewolves are real! We'll talk later." I pointed to Emmett, then continued on what I was saying before.

Anyway what I was saying before I got rudely interrupted." I glared at Emmett as he glared back at me. "I was saying that Mrs.Ruffles bar liter of ten kittens!" I squealed. "Ooo I want to see baby kittens." Alice also squealed and ran upstairs. "What!" Edward shouted following behind Alice. "Wait for.. oh forget it!" whined and made way up the stairs.

When got in my room Alice was admiring the kittens, while Edward was sitting on my bed thinking about what to do. "Oh and did I mention um Mrs.Ruffles um, died giving birth to the kittens." I cried. Edward got up and gave me a hug. "Bella I'm sorry. And also we can't keep all of the kittens." he apologized.

I know. I don't even want to keep them. I want to give them away to a good home." I admitted. "Come on let's go burry the cat." I said. Edward and I got up off the bed, grabbed the cat, then headed outside. After we burried the cat we came back inside. And of course Alice had a kitten in her arms.

was about to say something when she had a vision. A minute later it was over. "I had vision of when the voultori are supposed to be here. We're supposed to meet them in the woods. But the thing is, when it said when we're supposed to meet them it only said 2. What does that even mean?!" she shouted in confusion then continued. "Does that mean 2 seconds, 2 minutes, 2 hours, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, 2 decades, 2 centuries!" she exclaimed.

Well if its two centuries i'll be dead by then, the voultori would be a tad to late by about 200 years." I smirked. I was about to make another comment when Alice had another vision. She had just came out of her vision when all of a sudden I hear all these voices in my head. I fall to my knees holding my ears.

"Bella, Bella, what's wrong!" Edward asked worried. "I rink know but I hear so many voices its all confusing and hurts my brain and ears. It sounds like everyone's thoughts, just make it stop!" I shouted in pain. "She can't possibly be reading minds can she?" Edward asked. "I don't know but if it is can everybody please control their thoughts, it hurts." I shouted again.

Finally everything got a little quieter. I stood up and leaned up against Edward. "Oh thank goodness it calmed down. For a second there I thought my head was going to explode. I can still hear your thoughts, but its much calmer now. Thankyou." I said.

"How did that even happen?" Edward asked confused. "I have no clue but i'll have to look at it later." Carlisle said. "Well my second vision said that the voultori will be here in two hours." Alice explained. "Can I come?" I asked hoping that they would say yes. "Sorry Bella but its to dangerous. Plus too its snowy, and below zero outside." Edward explained.

"Oh fine. Well while you guys are discussing whatever it is you are going to discuss I'm going to be up in my room." I said. As I walked towards the stairs Edward grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. "No your not." Edward said. "Ok I understand that I can't go in to the woods, but now I'm allowed to go into my own room!" I exclaimed, annoyed.