Riley

Hey guys if you are new to this story then you might have notice that the last chapter was cut short. I went to look at it yesterday and saw that over half the chapter was deleted. i was furious! i can't remember all the little details that happened but to sum it up for those that didn't get a chance to read it.

Bella stumbled into the woods trying to get away from the Voultori and she tripped and cut her leg open while she was deep in thought about all her problems in life and how everything was her fault and stuff. As she was trying to get up she was slammed against a tree by guy that was about 18 or so and he had blood shot eyes, a mop of brown hair that went in every which direction and a smooth pale face. He and Bella had a little chat and at first he was going to eat her but then was debating against it. Earlier in the book it was mentioned that bella was going to get really sick. Well that started when she was up against the tree. She was also upset about that because she wanted to go through all of that with edward. she couldn't use her powers because of how weak she was. She started to cough up blood while the guy tried to restrain himself. The last thing she saw was his face leaning towards her before she blacked out and then it said something like this was one sleep i hope i didn't wake from or something like that.

Anyway that's pretty much all you need to know. Sorry about what happened.  i don't even know what happened to be honest. Well i hope you enjoy this next chapter and if you're confused about anything then message me and i will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Or to give you more details.

..........................

The bright light shone through the window into my eyes making them squint shut out of natural reflex.

I let out a low moan as I tied to adjust them to the light. Am I dead? Please say I'm dead, ple...

That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. My whole body was on fire; crying out in pain. My hands were shaking and i was drenched from head to toe in sweat. Each time moved a sharp pain shot through my body as if I was in one of those boxes in all magic trick where the magician sticks all those swords into the box.

My head felt like someone slammed it into a brick wall multiple times trying to see how many shots it would take for it to finally break.  

I closed my eyes shut trying to block out the sickening feeling.Where was I even at? perhaps I'm stuck between earth and the after life like one of those ghost in the movies.

Maybe I just need to find peace. (Not like there's any to be found). But if this is death when in the world is it suppose to be over?!

That's when I heard a door creak open from the opposite side of me. Dang it! I guess I'm not dead.

I tried to open my eyes the best I could while blocking out the pain.  I looked up only to meet the blood shot eyes of the guy who tried to kill me la... I don't even know what time it is. Where's a clock?!

I jumped back from my position on the couch when my body gave me a painful reminder not to move it. I howled out in agony as hot tears rolled down my cheecks.

He knelt down so his face was only mere inches from mine.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." he stated. My eyes held nothing but fear towards him. I for once was completely and utterly vulnerable against a vampire. And that was what scared me the most.

I didn't know him and had no clue what he was capable of doing to me.y fear clouded my judgment of him and I had no clue what to think analymore.

I tried to open my mouth and speak but no words came out. My brow furrowed in confusion. Please don't tell me...