Confused

Bella's pov

I woke up early in the morning with a pounding headache.  Then I remembered what had happen last night. All the memories came flooding back.

My parents are alive. Well not technically but you get the giff. Dan's my brother. I smiled at the thought of Dan's name.

But I'm really confused. I know its wrong to love yoir brother but... I don't know who I like any more. I have mixed feelings about everything. I mean I care about Edward but at the same time I feel something for Dan.

No Bella snap out of it Dan's your brother you can't love him like that. Or can I? My headache started to increase from all the thinking so I threw my head back down on the pillow when I remembered what Edward had told me the night before.

He said i was going to get really sick and there would be nothing they could do to stop it. So they would have to turn me into a vampire.

I don't if I really want to become one though. I mean sure being a vampir would have its advantages but at the same time...All of a sudden my stomach growled breaking me out of my train of thought.

That's when I decided to get up and go downstairs to get something to eat. Even though I wanted to hide myself from everybody today I knew I wouldn't beable to get away with it anyways.

Aand as if on cue I trip on the last step and Edward's, as usual,  there to catch me.

"Thanks." I mumble as he set me on my feet. He gave me a shy smile and folloeed me to the kitchen.

"So what do you want me to cook for you this morning?" Edward asked pulling out his chefs hat and placing it on his head.

A few months ago me and Emmett got Edward the hat since he's the one that mainly cooks for me all the time.

"Actually I was jaust going to get a bowl of cereal." I fake smiled. He gave me a confused look before speaking.

"Are you alright,  I thought that you would be in a good mood since you know you got reunited with your family last night." He spoke confusion evident in his voice.

"I am but I just got a lot to think about now so..." I trailed off as I pulled a bowl out of the cupboard.

"What do you habe to think about." he aske confusion still evident.  "Its a girl thing." I say as I pour my cereal and grab a spoon out. "Anyways," I begin trying to change the subject, " Where are rhe others?" "They're all out hunting." he responds

Just as I took my first bite of cereal the door flies open and everybofy walks in.  They each give me a quick smile before entering the living room.

Me and Edward follow behind as I take a seat next to Dan and Edward takes a seat on the couch across from us.

I begin to think about everything. Do I love Dan or Edward?  I just pushed the thought away as I snuggled deeper into Dan's chest. He wrapped his arm around my waste pulling me closer to him.

As he pulled me close I felt safe and secure. Maybe Dan is the one. But the one thing I know for sure is that I am truely...

                      confused.

---------------------------------------------

I know this is a suckish chapter but this is just a filler. the real action is soon to come. Ans sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy with tons of test! anyways hope you enjoy bye! ! :-)