Chapter 11

Tris's POV

I wake up and roll out of bed. I take out some boxes in my closet and decorate my room. After an hour and a half, I'm finally done. I take a quick shower and dry my hair. I put on a royal blue crop top with a white 4 on it, a white flare skirt, and gray ankle boots. I leave my hair straight and apply black mascara and red lipstick. I grab my phone and run downstairs. I take an apple and start eating it.

"Morning Mom," I say when she walks in.

"Morning," she says. I finish my apple and look at my phone. It's 10:00.

"Oh. I better call Four," I say and walk into the living room.

I dial Four's number and put my phone up next to my ear. It keeps ringing and ringing, and it goes to voicemail. Hmm. His phone is probably dead. I go back into the kitchen.

"I'm going to Four's house," I say and grab my keys.

"Ok. See you later," Mom replies.

"Ok," I say and walk out the door.

I get in my car and drive to Four's house. I walk to the door and ring the doorbell. Marcus opens it.

"Hello Tris. It is so nice to see you again," he says.

"It's nice to see you too. I'm here to see Four," I tell him.

"Umm. He's still asleep," he says.

"Oh. I can come back later," I reply.

"No. You can go wake him up. He needs to get up anyway, and I've already tried," he explains.

"Ok," I say and walk in. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. It's the last door on the left," he says.

"Thank you," I reply and walk up the stairs.

I find the right door and walk in the room. I see Four laying on his back in his bed. The covers are on the floor, and a pillow is on his face. He's only wearing grey sweatpants. I sit down beside him and take the pillow off his face. I put my hands on his abs.

"Four honey. Wake up," I say sweetly. He doesn't budge. I turn his face toward mine and press my lips to his. He immediately kisses me back. I pull away from him, and he sits up. His eyes flutter open, and I can see his stormy blue eyes.

"Tris. What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I called you, and you didn't answer. It's already 10:15, so I decided to come over," I explain.

"Oh. I'm sorry," he says, and I smile.

"It's ok Four," I say.

"I have something to tell you. So, by now you have probably guessed that Four is a nickname," he says.

"Yeah. I guessed that," I reply.

"Well. My mom called me by my real name, so it reminds me of her. My family are the only people that know my real name. The gang doesn't even know," he says.