Chapter 25

Tris's POV

I wake up and look at my clock. I have like half an hour to get ready for school. I get up out of bed and get in the shower.

It's been two weeks since Tobias and I agreed to be friends. They've been good. We've been able to talk again, and it's been really nice. Tobias is an amazing person, and I love being with him. Even if we're not together.

Once I'm done with my shower, I put on a black shirt that says 'Messy Hair Don't Care', white jeans, and a white leather jacket. I put my hair up into a messy bun and apply minimal makeup: black mascara and nude lipstick. Once I'm done with all of that, I go back into my room and slip on some black combat boots.

I grab all of my stuff and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I quickly eat some cereal and get into my car. I drive to school and walk to my locker. I find Jax there.

"Good morning, Bea," Jax says.

"Good morning, Jax," I say and open my locker. I gather up the stuff that I need, and the gang shows up at my locker. Except for Tobias. I wonder where he is.

"Hey, Tris," they all say.

"Hey guys," I reply. The gang starts smiling. And it's really creepy.

"What are you guys...."

"Boo!"

I jump and scream a little. I turn around and see Tobias laughing hysterically.

"That was not funny!" I yell and hit his arm.

"Yes. It. Was," he says in between laughs.

"I'm going to get you back, number boy," I say.

"Sure. What are you going to be able to do, Trissy?" he asks.

"I told you to never call me that," I reply.

"Well. That was when we were dating. You can't do anything to me," he says.

"I can do this." I then punch him again. But harder.

"Ow! Ok. Ok. I'll stop," he says.

"I might be small, but I am powerful!" I say really loudly. The gang and Jax laugh. The bell rings, and I grab Christina's arm.

"See you later guys," I say. "Come on, Christina. Let's go."

"Bye," they all call. Christina and I walk to our first period and sit down in the back. Ms.Mathews comes in and starts class. Christina hands me a piece of paper. I open it and read it.

So. How's it going with Four?

I write something on it.

Good. I guess. We're able to talk and be friends, so that's great.

I give it to her, and she writes something quickly. She gives it back to me, and I read it.

Well. I'm glad you're both happy and good friends. It brings the gang closer together.

I write one last thing and give it back to her.

I know. I hated when we were all apart. Well. We better stop. Ms.Mathews keeps looking at us.

She reads it and nods her head. She puts the piece of paper up, and we focus on the boring lesson.

----------------page break---------------

The bell rings, and I quickly walk to lunch. I get my lunch through the line and sit down at the table. The gang and Jax soon follows. We all start eating our food.