Scratches

I wake up. The last thing that I remember was Calum kissing me and that was it. I sit up and rest my head in my hands. What happened? How do I not remember anything after? I look around and realise that I wasn't in my bedroom. I was at Luke's house. I was sitting up on his bed.

"She's awake! She's awake!" I hear a familiar voice call.

"N-Nick? What's going on? Why are you bleeding?" I lift up my hand and examine the side of his face, a large scratch seeping blood.

"I'm fine, are you okay?" He reaches up and holds onto my hand.

"I'm good, but what happened?"

I look behind Nick and see Calum sleeping, with his back against the wall. As I say those words, Luke and his Dad come rushing into the room. Luke carrying a glass of coke.

"Here drink this" Luke says as he hands me the cup.

I take the cup in the hand that was not holding Nick's, and take a sip.

"Andie, you have yet another low blood sugar problem" Luke's Dad says.

"How did I end up here?" I ask, still unsure of how I got to Luke's place.

"I think I'll come back later" Luke's Dad excuses himself and exits.

"I'll get Calum up" Luke says before walking over to him and shaking his arm.

"Is she awake?" Calum's first words.

"Yeah she's awake and has questions" Luke replies.

"Are you feeling okay?" Nick asks me as he holds my hand in his.

"I'm fine, but seriously we need to get you some ice" I try to get up out of the bed, but Nick stops me.

"No you don't Dee, I'm fine" He chuckles slightly, before kissing the back of my hand.

"Hey" Calum says as he walks up to the bed, I see that on his face he has also gained a scar.

"Explain" I reply.

"Okay uhm" Calum starts.

"I give you every right to kill him Dee" Luke points out.

"Thanks Luke" I smile at him.

"Now hurry up and tell her what happened!" Luke pushes Calum in front of him.

"Fine!" Calum clears his throat, "A car pulled up in front of your house and I saw two people making out, I didn't know who it was until you stepped out of the car and then THAT drove off" Calum points to Nick.

"Hey! At least I wasn't the one who made her faint!"

The both of them begin arguing until Luke stepped, "If you two idiots don't realise, Dee has just fainted! If you two would stop being self centred and actually focus your attention on her that would be great!"

I nod at him, signalling a sign of thanks.

"You're welcome, now hurry up and tell her what happened!"

Calum sighs, "Well I went to your house to apologise and talk, but no one was home so I sat outside your house and waited for you to come home, and then as you walked up to the house we started fighting again and I wasn't thinking, so I- so, so I"

"He kissed you" Nick says.

I nod my head.

"But when we pulled away, you just collapsed into my arms"

"I turned the car around, because I drove off in the wrong direction and I saw Calum on the floor shouting out your name, I stopped the car in front of your house and ran to you" Nick explains, "I carried you into the car and Calum told me to drive here"

"And that's when I woke my Dad up and here you are" Luke joins in.

I shut my eyes for a few moments to process what they had just told me.

"But how come the both of you have scratches?"

"Oh well, they got a bit aggressive when they got to mine, but don't worry superhero Luke to the rescue" Luke informs me.

"Wow"

"As in shock or as in bad?" Calum asks.

"Calum?" I turn my head to face him, "Go"

"Yeah guys, we should go downstairs she's exhausted" Calum says.

"No Calum, leave" I tell him, my expression serious.

"W-wait what?"

"Get out" I say with more force, "You're my best friend and you go and do this to me?! You do this to our friendship?!" I shout, "LEAVE!"

Calum's eyes, start watering as he runs out of the house.

"I should go and check up on him" Nick says as he gets up.

"No, stay" I hold onto his hand, "Please"

"I'll go look after him" Luke says before running out the door.

"I'm sorry" I say to Nick, a tear streams down my cheek.

Nick wipes the tear away with his thumb, "None of this is your fault Andie" He whispers, caressing my cheek, "It's our fault" He refers to Calum and himself, "This would've never happened if it weren't for us being so stupid"

"Thankyou Nick"

"You're most welcome" He grins, "Come on, you better get some rest" He tucks me back into Luke's bed.

"Don't go" I plead.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here when you wake up" Nick plants a kiss on my forehead, "Go to sleep"

gahhh ! im liking the shipping name of Candie! (thanks to the amazing reader who said it) so who do you ship? calum and andie? nick and andie? or luke and andie????